Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
name:GODFREY
steam id;STEAM_0:0:423982920
1666566864837.png
Ban date: 23/10/2022
Banned by legal lee
Reason to unban: It was 11:58 and everyone was killing each other and i placed down a C4 by accident and i said "oh shit get away from it" but nobody listened to me so like 3 people died and for me useing a staffs name ( I didnt even spell his name properly) was because it was for a joke and the server was going to reset any second. I am very sorry for my actions and i promise to never do it again. I belive i should also be unbanned because i fta'd.

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You forgot the part about going around the server, in my name impersonating me, doing 4 bombings in 5 mins, and Killing over 10 people, you even decided to bomb spawn. I don't think you deserve an unban.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You forgot the part about going around the server, in my name impersonating me, doing 4 bombings in 5 mins, and Killing over 10 people, you even decided to bomb spawn. I don't think you deserve an unban.
ey the one in spawn was actually a misslick and i am deeply sorry. i did it because i would think that nobody would care becuase it was near to the server reset.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom