Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: KingMyth / May of been Pablo
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gmodplayer17/
Date of ban issue: 27 Oct 2023
Member of staff: Ohms
Ban reason (screenshot): Don't have a screenshot but it says : LTARP and reason \/.
Why should we unban you. I won't turn around and say it wasn't fair I seemed like I left while being arrested but I crash a lot and lost connection so as soon as I could I rejoined hoping to speak to someone about it before I got banned but I didn't get the chance I didn't join fast enough, I am sorry for ruining the roleplay which the PD was doing towards me and I promise it won't happen again, I crash frequently so it's not new for me but I hope you are able to unban me because I play quite a lot and I don't really want to be banned nor have it on my record incase of future issues which may impact on my activity on the server.

Again I promise it won't happen again you have my word and my apology.

Thank you.
KingMyth.

I am not sure if I am supose to write here, so if I am not, I apoligize and a staff member can remove my post.

When a player leaves the server, there is a "leave" message. It would be "Disconnected" if you exited the game or just disconnected from the server.
The other message would be "timed out". That means you lost connection either by network outage, power outage or similar reasons.

Just wanted you to know that there are multiple ways to disconnect from the server.

If the message would have been "timed out", you might have gotten a chance to reconnect within a reasonable time. But if it said "disconnected" you wouldn't get the chance since it would have been seemed like LTAP.

What you could have done is send a message in Discord why you disconnected. That might have given you a chance.

Ohm

Hello, you in fact did not "timeout" rather it was A "disconnected by user" pop up in chat.
You left while you was cuffed/tased so i issued a ban for LTARP. I don't really think you timed out..

They had tasered me and in doing so I froze so if it said disconnected then it did one minute I'm in game next I'm on Garry's mod menu screen I promise you I didn't leave I've played the server for years not once have I done that to my knowledge all I want is a second chance so I can play the server I've just got VIP cause I've not played the server in years and I'm finally back on Gmod if I wanted to minge or break the rules I wouldn't leave during RP I've been staff I've been a player witnessing it I in fact didn't so do what you have to do, all I ask is for a chance.
It's only 3 day ban but I'd rather play now rather then in 3 days when I didn't intend to leave and I won't leave it mainly because I did not break the rules to my knowledge if I did disconnect then I would've but I'd just own up to it and say sorry I hope you can forgive me but I didn't.
Please consider unbanning me.

Thanks,
KingMyth.

Hello, you in fact did not "timeout" rather it was A "disconnected by user" pop up in chat.
You left while you was cuffed/tased so i issued a ban for LTARP. I don't really think you timed out..
Can you reply please ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom