Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewisbk08

Staff Member
Name: Lewis Sayed
SteamID:STEAM_0:1 :841260512
Date of ban issue:10/02/2024
Member of staff:Bobby00(STEAM_0:1:56124484)
Ban reason (screenshot):
1707591913218.png
Why should we unban you? Im new to pc altogether so im slow at typing and i make alot of spelling mistakes because of my dyslexia and learning disabilities so the late advert was an accident also I forgot about the 30 second rule and thought it was a minute (i have read the rules and there is a lot so it is alot to remember ) to advert which is a mistake i dont have many warns for my play time and i think this was purely an accident i dont intend to be a minge and rdm i thought i was in the right and if i new i wasn't i wouldn't have done what i done also playing for a lot of time your bound to make a mistake i started the server in late december and have a fair few hours each day which proves im not a minge (i dont have to have the ban removed fully but shortened would be nice)

lewisbk08

Staff Member
i late adverted didnt realise then killed 5 people so got warned for late advert and mass rdm but it was a total accident

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Waiting for the staff member to respond to this ban appeal.

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Hello so i was the One who gave the MRDM warn + Ban.

As we Spoke about this in the Sit before the punishment was given, while i was doing a Crate raid you failed to advert an Assist within the designated time frame that the Riverside rules state ( I understand from what you said on how you admitted to getting there late due to sending a clip over to someone and other things but regardless the advert was not valid). While looking in the logs to see how many you actually killed it counted to 6 people was killed there for that accounted to a MRDM due to it being over the minimum of people killed.

I can understand this was a first time offence of MRDM but was not your first count of rule break nor first for RDM and as much as it is staffs responsibility to enforce server rules it is also the job of all members of Riverside to ensure they have read the rules and have a clear understanding of them before doing crimes like a major.

When it comes to the length of the Ban i always ensure that all punishments meet and follow the given guide that all staff members are given on Riverside and the Punishment for MRDM is 5 weeks + the Warn for future accounts.

Over all the final decision will be up to Forums Manager King.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

I will trust you that it was a mistake but in the future have the advert ready, or to keybind it if you don't know how to then watch a YouTube video on how to keybind an advert. And make sure to read the rules again so you at least are refreshed on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom