Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Spiralj93
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199438018223/
time of ban: Perma ban
Member of Staff: Mentor Godlez
ban reason: Trying to ban evade using family share
why I should be unbanned: The reason I think I should be unbanned is because I wasn't aware of this ban, I wanted to see what would happen if i tried this, but I wasn't trying to cause any harm to the server, I just wanted to see what would happen, I know I should of read the rules. and I have after I've gotten banned, its been around five months since I've gotten banned, and now I realize that it was a stupid action by me, now I'm aware that if i ever get unbanned i will have to gain peoples trust after these actions.

Thanks
Jamal

1709326766756.png

jakey

Forums Manager
Graphics Designer
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Staff Member
What was the reason for your original ban that lead you to ban evade?

What was the reason for your original ban that lead you to ban evade?
The reason that lead to my original banned was very dumb I said ring for se* and then my in game phone number and then I was banned for 2 weeks I think

jakey

Forums Manager
Graphics Designer
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted
I will unban you on this occasion but if you are banned for evading again you will not be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom