Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Yakub (Sir Timmy Cucknuckles)
SteamID:
STEAM_1:0:88684012
riverside.jpg
Date of ban issue: 24/03/2024
Member of staff: Swishy
Ban reason (screenshot):"Bye Bye Neek" (whatever this means??)
Why should we unban you?: Not sure why I've been banned, I haven't been given an expiation, I was just permabanned whilst playing on the server, no warning or anything.

You were banned due to the fact we have suspicion of you exploiting. If you can provide us with evidence that you werent exploiting even tho 3 of the admins who were in the staff vc at the time thought you were, then you can be unbanned

You were banned due to the fact we have suspicion of you exploiting. If you can provide us with evidence that you werent exploiting even tho 3 of the admins who were in the staff vc at the time thought you were, then you can be unbanned
I'm not trying to be difficult but how am I supposed to provide proof of something I didn't do after the fact? The burden of proof should be on you to show what you have accused me of.

I have also been told that someone in the staff VC kept saying I was spawning some kind of hidden or restricted vehicle which is completely untrue and ridiculous.

I've been playing on this server for months and years and in a panicked ban frenzy or power trip you've banned me for ""suspicion"" of exploiting.

This honestly not really what I expect from a server of this size, and if you don't unban me that's fine I'll just play on another server from now on.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Accepted - If you are banned on suspicion again you wont be unbanned please use a clipping software so you can show us that your not cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom