Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Server Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: I know the server is more for Police RP but i think if we added in like KFC people can actually work there and the way it would help in game is because if you went to eat there it could help regen you and give you health but not only would it help that way, you could add it as a raid spot which means if you raid it, there could be hostages that are stuck in there which makes it harder for PD to come in and just shoot like they do at other raids which would help why they do the training in the building of hitting red barrels and not green. Also i think NHS needs something adding to it to make it more fun to play and more RL. NHS should be allowed to drag the bodies into a ambulance and take them to hospital where they will be treated i've seen it work on different RP where the NHS do work on them and then let them out of hospital. I like NHS but after while it is boring because people don't tell you they've died or they don't ask for health so another suggestion would be that if playing as NHS somethings tells you someone died and you get pinged to the location. i get it's not a NHS RP but is there any point having it, if they can't do anything apart from ride in a veichle.
How will this benefit the community: If you added the KFC raid and people can work there and add health - It would add something extra to the server but also it would make it fun when there is a raid that people automatically become hostages and PD have to actually negotiate the situation instead of just running in and shooting the suspects.

NHS - the department a bit rubbish at the moment and inactive because there is not much to do and there isnt much on there to keep people entertained. i think if we added these in it would keep people on NHS because there alot to do and would be fun to RP hospital and treating patients and RP surgery's as we have the rank but you can't actually do it. NHS also could be looking at adding roles of nurses which would benefit if we could get people into hospital... the hospital is amazing and we actually never use it

/job KFC Chef
fixed
Yeah but the idea of it is. that we add a raid there and when people go get health by buying burger they can get caught up in a hostage/raid situation which would help with sco/NCA training when you have to shoot barrels. this situation makes you try not to shoot civilians and make sure get the raiders.

NHS already has expansive surgeon infrastructure, you roleplay with it by doing /me.
No point in nurses.

Suggestion: I know the server is more for Police RP but i think if we added in like KFC people can actually work there and the way it would help in game is because if you went to eat there it could help regen you and give you health but not only would it help that way, you could add it as a raid spot which means if you raid it, there could be hostages that are stuck in there which makes it harder for PD to come in and just shoot like they do at other raids which would help why they do the training in the building of hitting red barrels and not green. Also i think NHS needs something adding to it to make it more fun to play and more RL. NHS should be allowed to drag the bodies into a ambulance and take them to hospital where they will be treated i've seen it work on different RP where the NHS do work on them and then let them out of hospital. I like NHS but after while it is boring because people don't tell you they've died or they don't ask for health so another suggestion would be that if playing as NHS somethings tells you someone died and you get pinged to the location. i get it's not a NHS RP but is there any point having it, if they can't do anything apart from ride in a veichle.
How will this benefit the community: If you added the KFC raid and people can work there and add health - It would add something extra to the server but also it would make it fun when there is a raid that people automatically become hostages and PD have to actually negotiate the situation instead of just running in and shooting the suspects.

NHS - the department a bit rubbish at the moment and inactive because there is not much to do and there isnt much on there to keep people entertained. i think if we added these in it would keep people on NHS because there alot to do and would be fun to RP hospital and treating patients and RP surgery's as we have the rank but you can't actually do it. NHS also could be looking at adding roles of nurses which would benefit if we could get people into hospital... the hospital is amazing and we actually never use it
-1 Adding nurses doesn't fix inactivity

In regards toNHS I don’t think anything should be added except more actual roleplay examples. Such as my last time where I was free for a bit, I pretended I had Covid and Q1 diagnosed me with other diseases

Denied.
It isn't in our current plans to add a KFC Worker job, and as for NHS a suggestion has been created by yourself here, and will be reviewed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom