Not open for further replies.

Desann

Name: Desann

Steam ID: 0163152414

Banning staff member: Selavi

Banning reason: LTAP

Date of ban: 15/01/2020

Length of ban: 3 Days

Why your ban should be reverted: So someone on the server tried to steal my car, they hopped in the passenger seat so I drove towards police cars and he started screaming for help and told the police officer I had stolen money from him to cover the fact that he tried to steal my car, the police officer pointed their guns at us and told us to both get out the car, so I did, I pressed Fn + the f6 key to lower my volume because the guy who stole my car was loud but the Fn key didn't press properly so it disconnected me from the game, I immediately got back on the server to go find those two to clear it all up and before I had a chance to talk to anyone I got banned, I didn't even get an admin sit or warning or anything like you do on other services to explain what had happened. I really like that server too and I don't want it to be ruined by minges who try and get you in trouble like the guy who stole my car did.

Evidence (if any): Unfortunately I don't have any evidence because it was my fault that I pressed the F6 tab without properly pressing the Fn tab as well, but it all happened so quickly that I didn't have a chance to explain to anyone what had happened. I didn't mean to disconnect to avoid punishment it was a mistake. ]

Thank you for taking the time to read this I hope to hear from you soon.

Selavi

Senior-Moderator
Dear Dessan,

You reconnected from the server while you were in RP Situation and you got reported by a Staff member. TJ Army. The ban is not for LTAP but for LTARP Left to avoid RolePlay). @TJ ARMY can give you further info because he was the one reporting you.

Desann

hello Selavi,

I didn't leave intentionally that's what I'm trying to say, I pressed my refresh key (which is also my volume down button) and it disconnected me from the server, I was happy to stay and role play but I left by clicking the volume down key which was linked to my refresh server key.

Selavi

Senior-Moderator
Desann,

I understand that you made a mistake. That's why I decided to Unban you. I'm gonna ask Ingame If they can remove your ban. Please don't do these mistakes again. Thanks Selavi.

ACCEPTED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom