Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Multiple Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to make multiple threads so I am putting all my suggestions in this one thread. The ones starting at the top are the ones I believe to be the most important/valuable. Each one will be marked A, B, C etc so in the comments you can just say I like A but not C etc.

(A) 5 minute reminder before server restart
Why? Sometimes it's easy to lose track of the time when ingame whether you're grinding for money with drugs and printers or if you're in a gunfight. An automated message that pops up 5 minutes before a restart would really help a lot of players prepare for a restart so they don't lose any valuable items or have the server restart while raiding or in a fight.

(B) A storage at the bank
It would be nice to be able to store a few items so you don't lose them. To prevent abuse you could limit the amount of items you could store and you could have it so players have to pay a fee to deposit and take out items from storage. Maybe you could even make it a VIP+ feature if it turns out to be abused or just to add another perk of being a donator.

(C) Add more drugs and give them a purpose
Adding consumable cocaine and meth that players could produce and sell so other players could purchase them to give them a slight advantage for a few minutes. Cocaine and Meth could be used to slightly enhance player speed temporarily so it could give them a slight boost in combat. It would encourage players to sell to other players rather than AI which adds more roleplay and more value to drugs. You could also add a CBD strain to the weed which could give players a slight health boost or heal. Since we already have lean and the primary ingredient is codeine which is a painkiller, maybe you could make it consumable to do something similar like I suggested with adding a CBD strain to the weed. Psychedelic drugs like LSD and Psilocybin Mushrooms would also be a cool addition too because it gives more options for players but the main ones would be the other ones above that I mentioned. This would also go well with the inventory suggestion above as players could choose to bulk buy different drugs and keep them in storage.

(D) Radio
It would be nice to be able to play music in your base while grinding drugs and printers to make it a bit less boring. You could also add a DJ job so players could open a club which would be cool and could add more roleplay to the server. To those of you that say it can be abused, yes it could be but there's ways you can deter abuse. You could have people report others to the police for noise disturbance if they're blasting music too loud in public or in their base. Give it a chance and if that doesn't work you could always restrict it to VIP+ and worst case scenario if that doesn't work then admin intervention could work. The radio isn't also easy to use because you can't just copy and paste a youtube link so most players won't even bother trying to minge with it in the first place.

EDIT: I also noticed with the radio addon, server management can also add premade playlists to the server so you could potentially add that as an option to the donations if players wanted to have a playlist and don't want to add URLs each time

I'd love to hear in the comments what y'all think of my suggestions

Last edited:
+1. Think A, C and D would be really good. C could be good so people could go and buy drugs before doing a bank raid etc. D would be really good also, there’s a night club in the map so they could use that to play the music in and add RP to the server which its lacking currently.

it litterally tells you like every 4mins that the server restarts at 12am/pm everysingle day

it litterally tells you like every 4mins that the server restarts at 12am/pm everysingle day
Yes that is true but it would be nicer for it to say it's restarting in X minutes because not everyone is gonna keep track of the exact time it is

Suggestion A - Accepted.
Suggestion B - Denied.
Suggestion C - Accepted.
Suggestion D - Denied.

There is already a scheduled reminder of when a restart occurs, and additional drug addons have been added to the server. As for the other 2 suggestions, it is not currently in our plans to have a radio addon added, or implement an inventory system. This may however change in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom