Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Adding an inventory pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Adding an inventory pick up for guns or for weed
how will this benefit the community: So they don't have to keep buying guns and instead of buying a shipment and then having no where to store it.
Price:n/a
link: n/a

Jon

you can easily abuse the inventory for example you can go on PD at like 3 AM drop yourself a AR15 and put it inside your inventory and nobody would know

you can easily abuse the inventory for example you can go on PD at like 3 AM drop yourself a AR15 and put it inside your inventory and nobody would know
I understand that Jon but it's annoying for getting a gun to defend Ur base or for instance trying to sell drugs cause it's a pain walking it around with your gravity gun or loading it into a truck cause it falls out, some people may abuse it but if they get caught using it then they should be punished for it

Jon

I understand that Jon but it's annoying for getting a gun to defend Ur base or for instance trying to sell drugs cause it's a pain walking it around with your gravity gun or loading it into a truck cause it falls out, some people may abuse it but if they get caught using it then they should be punished for it
Simply ,use common sense

I think maybe if we could blacklist all the PD and custom job weapons and only allow gun dealer weapons and drugs into the inventory. But with the gun dealer like having 20 Ak's maybe put a limit on how many you can have?

Suggestion: Adding an inventory pick up for guns or for weed
how will this benefit the community: So they don't have to keep buying guns and instead of buying a shipment and then having no where to store it.
Price:n/a
link: n/a
The point of a police rp server is to give a different feel then the standard dark rp servers that are cancer, this would just make everything less fun and i agree you can clearly abuse this.

If this was to be accepted, I would personally suggest that when you die everything from your inventory is dropped, to stop people from abusing this.

Furthermore, I think officers would need to have a way of being able to search the inventory.

Accepted.
This is currently in development, and will be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom