Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied banned for discrimination and lying to staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: ALEXKS
SteamID64:76561199141454218
Date of warning issue: 7.9.21
Member of staff:ALEXKS
Warning reason (screenshot):lying to staff and discrimination
reasong for unban: this guys been harrasing me for days even lamby knows and he gets me in shit and aparently i said the f slur when i never i said u fucking bastard the mod never even let me see the clip, i know i never said it and scott tried to get me banned for another 2 wekks for nitrp yet im a SGT IN PD A SGT IN NCA AND AN PPVT IN SCO19 , if you could show me the clip as i can tell im being banned cuz noone likes me

You and your friend kept calling me racial slurs expecting to hear words said to you and when i said something against you you act like the victim saying your mother was dead but today you said your mother wasn't dead and just been manipulating the staff you and your friend are trying to get people banned and harrasing people and using mental illness as a protection, this was your 3rd racism case

sorry what racism i said ur muums curry powder and that got me a verbal so stop bringing it up personally im not racist but the m,ain thing is i dont tell people to kill themselvesunlike and thats not a thing to do against people with mentall illneses so watch it

I suggested the additional 2 weeks because whenever you connect to the server, its like you're trying to get banned.

ERP, Racism, Homophobia, Massive list of past times you have lad.

In my eyes, you should've been given a lengthy ban a long time ago. You've changed your story about losing members of your family and having disabilities so many times that no member of staff should ever take what you say seriously.

From witnessing the Sit with DB, i'm honestly surprised he didn't add the extra 2 weeks on as you show no intention of playing on the server.

how am i racist sorry ?? also if u couldnt read i said i do have intent to rp AS IM SGT IN PD AND IN NCA AND IM IN SCO19

Last edited:
Denied
The list of issues that the staff member had with you, is sufficient for the punishments to be provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom