Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Banned for "Leaving to Avoid Punishment"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: rsrp.uk jacob
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186839567

Date of ban issue: 14/11/23
Member of staff: Speedy
Ban reason (screenshot): 1699995057335.png

Why should we unban you?: I was banned for disconnecting to avoid punishment. However, as "why does this guy have time limits" as it sounds, I have a current time limit that cuts my wifi at 21:30GMT every weekday excluding weekends to influence me to revise for my upcoming exams, as I am in year 11. This meant that I was not actually present when I was being punished, as I had a timeout. I wish I had clipped it or had some sort of proof to back up my claim, however I did not think I would be banned as at the time I was taking an ambulance to be scrapped and nobody was tailing me. So for that reason I believe that the ban should be lifted because the reason I disconnected was not under my control, and that I was completely unaware I was receiving any punishment. I would be grateful if anyone could act as witness and testify I did not move or speak before disconnecting at exactly 21:30GMT last night. I hope this can be lifted as this is my third day on the server, and I would love to be able to play again.

Last edited:

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Hello thank you for making the appeal, after checking the logs and you showing me that you had infect Timed out and not left the server by choice i'd be more then happy for management to remove the ban and have you back on the server i know what its like to have them Auto cut off

Hello thank you for making the appeal, after checking the logs and you showing me that you had infect Timed out and not left the server by choice i'd be more then happy for management to remove the ban and have you back on the server i know what its like to have them Auto cut off

Thankyou very much for understanding!! I'd appreciate management removing the ban very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom