Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed banned for leaving to avoid rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: dukecomcial
SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jaxson12379/
Date of ban issue: 4/10/23
Member of staff: ohm on duty
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?

i was in a police chase and my pc crashed (which is pretty normal cuz my pc sucks) and i had to restart my pc so it took abt 7mins to login in and when i logged in
it said i was banned for leaving to avoid rp but in reality my pc crashed so plz can i be unbanned

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-06 145708.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-06 145708.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 7
Do you have a clip?
I don't think he can really give a clip of him crashing. Even if he could, he'd have to, if using medal, click the bound button to save it. If using OBS, he'd have to stop the recording (for which about 5 minutes might be taken for it to completely save).

There's really no way of him being able to confirm his PC crashed unless he recorded himself playing from a phone.

I don't think he can really give a clip of him crashing. Even if he could, he'd have to, if using medal, click the bound button to save it. If using OBS, he'd have to stop the recording (for which about 5 minutes might be taken for it to completely save).

There's really no way of him being able to confirm his PC crashed unless he recorded himself playing from a phone.
is there like away to ckeck your pc logs on ur pc like a system report

is there like away to ckeck your pc logs on ur pc like a system report

Do you have a clip

can i get unbanned i dident do anythink
and this is taking ages

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Closed.

Made like 5 going for the that is most recent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom