Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Banned for no apparent Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Of Staff: Eric Nelson & Lamby
Member(s) of staff's rank: Junior-Admin & Senior- Admin
Date Of Incident: 18/10/2021
Information about the incident: I made a staff report regarding me being dead minutes into joining the server, I called an admin (Kayosuke) who attempted to deal with the situation. Which ended up being my death was a "silent death". The admin logs showed that I died from a physgun ( I know that Lamby used his phys gun to kill me as I had my Garry's mod on my secondary monitor and noticed he was the only admin within vicinity).

I didn't accuse Lamby of killing me with the phys gun, as I would much rather the admin be honest about the situation.

Fast fowarding, Kayosuke notified a higher up admin (The only one at the time was Lamby), who was in PD (where i did the report) who said " I would much rather not speak to him" (him being me) and then Kayosuke vanished.

Shortly after, I was gagged for no reason (By Eric Nelson), of which I reported it using @ stating I was gagged for no reason. Eric Nelson then re-appears within 30 seconds and my gag was revoked (he never stated as to why I was gagged). Then Eric Nelson said he wants to deal with my "sit", then phys guns me on top of a building and states I am minging and causing a nuisance. And then decides to ban me for 24 hours.

I feel as if the "minging and causing a nuisance" is an excuse for Lamby to not be dealt with for his Phys gun abuse (unfortunately I have no proof of the Phys gun abuse, however an admin/staff did kill me with a physgun).

Evidence:

Not too sure where I come in to this at all? You said I killed you with my phys gun which just hasn't happened and I said I don't want to speak to you as I was in the middle of a terror attack and you just kept on following me around yesterday saying how does it feel Harry is your boss.

Not too sure where I come in to this at all?
The Phys gunning, and refusal to deal with a report when referred to by another admin.

Edited as Lamby decided to edit his post:
Could you show me a photo of the advert for the terror attack. And make your mind up, did you not want to deal with it because of a RP situation you say happened (the terror attack), or because of yesterday me following you around sand saying harry is your boss (your words)

Last edited:
I've just asked Kyousuke to test me killing him with a physics gun and the death log shows Kyousuke ➞ Staff on Duty -4 HP 0 ARM junior-admin was killed by the world rather than "Silently Killed". If I was to kill you with my physics gun im fairly sure someone would see me do it as I have to throw you in the air so I am really unsure as to why you are just making this up.

I Banned you because you kept causing issues and accusing staff members of this and that, there was no intention to roleplay just causing issues so I had banned you for 1 day because I thought you could come back refreshed tomorrow!

When it says you are silently killed I'm 90% sure thats just when you change jobs so I don't know why you are just making things up but I find it quite funny how you just assume its me that killed you with a phys gun when the first time I saw you was in PD.

In regards to me not wanting to talk to you I will show why,

1634579439236.png

You came on the server to follow staff around and just annoy them and now that you got banned you have just started making things up.

When it says you are silently killed I'm 90% sure thats just when you change jobs so I don't know why you are just making things up but I find it quite funny how you just assume its me that killed you with a phys gun when the first time I saw you was in PD.

In regards to me not wanting to talk to you I will show why,

View attachment 623

You came on the server to follow staff around and just annoy them and now that you got banned you have just started making things up.
I've made it clear I have no proof of the phys gunning, of which I stated at the start of the thread.

I can't come on the serve as I'm banned to find out whether changing jobs does provide a "silently killed" in the logs. But how would I change jobs when i'm still at the screen with the MOTD?

And you've changed your tune from not wanting to talk to me due to you being in the middle of a terror attack, and to me changing my job description.

What other staff have i supposedly followed around and annoyed? Please show me some proof. I am annoyed at being banned as there was no reason provided, I've been gagged for no reason multiple times, and admins intentionally break rules to ruin the game for players they don't like.

I mean I said I don't want to talk to you due to both of the reasons as you were in the middle of PD rather than in a sit where I was literally doing my terror attack, and the staff member I am refering to is myself. I have nothing more to add to this anyway.

I would like to point out, that the staff in question "Eric Nelson" has been active however has failed to reply to this thread - maybe a tactic to allow the ban cooldown to exceed and then for this matter to be "closed" with no further discussion.

I Banned you because you kept causing issues and accusing staff members of this and that, there was no intention to roleplay just causing issues so I had banned you for 1 day because I thought you could come back refreshed tomorrow!
I did not see this reply.

What was the reason for the gag?
What staff members did was I causing issues with, and how.
How come the ban had no reason besides "cooldown"

I've never been bought to a situation regarding "causing issues and accusing staff members of this and that", it looks like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed that day and decided to ban me to get your frustration out, even when I did nothing against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom