Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Banned for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: frank hastle
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:422026827
Date of ban issue: 07/08/2023
Member of staff: John Fries

Ban reason (screenshot):
View attachment 2068

Why should we unban you?:

I dont know what i did tbh i was just playing with some people on there i stole a few cars and the cool staff guy helped me figure out how stuff works, then some guy i went up to said i "almost ran him over" then just started complaining i have no idea what he was even saying. Then i leave him and all of a sudden im banned? Maybe he was butthurt because i said he broke my immersion.
I only have one warning because i left a prop in the road so idk how its fair to ban me for 2 weeks without even talking to me.
I like the server and i was just recording for a video and not even trying to break rules, just because im new (to the server) he decides i need to be banned.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
I am unable to see the ban reason and I cant find it in the logs could you please tell me what it says.

john fries

Hello! Sorry for the wait. You were banned due to your actions on the server looking to be against the rules. You and I assume your friend decided to pick up a prop and try to fling a car around the map. I was also watching you while you were, throughout the day, do minor minges along with Car Minging. I apologise if the ban seemed a bit rushed and hope this hasn't ruined your reputation of the server in any way!

I wasn't intending to fling any cars, if i did i would have been banned so there was no point in doing it. I had fun on the server and when i did something wrong i was told what to do i wasn't trying to break rules but i do admit i wasn't taking it very seriously anyway what time i did play was fun and i do plan to come back to make more content on the server and try to take it a bit more serious. Also i didnt know the guy i was with so dont put anything he did on me. Thanks for your time

Hello! Sorry for the wait. You were banned due to your actions on the server looking to be against the rules. You and I assume your friend decided to pick up a prop and try to fling a car around the map. I was also watching you while you were, throughout the day, do minor minges along with Car Minging. I apologise if the ban seemed a bit rushed and hope this hasn't ruined your reputation of the server in any way!

I am unable to see the ban reason and I cant find it in the logs could you please tell me what it says.
frank hastle (STEAM_0:0:422026827) was banned by COMMISSIONER John Fries 2323(STEAM_0:1:97372046) for No Intention To Roleplay (NITRP) for 2 weeks

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

You have been warned for prop misuse before and you still choose to do it again that is why I am denying this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom