Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hob

Members of staff: Eric
Members of staff's rank: No idea
30/11/21

About six of us went up to some house behind a cave and placed printers (having no idea it would lag the server) to make money and thought it would be funny to have so many printers in one area. Eric teleported to us as we were trying to shoot the printers, he froze us all and we tried to tell him we had a clip of us explaining our intentions but he banned us before we could even show him the clip. (I don't have the clip but I think Greg or pizza man has a clip of us.)

20211130172448_1.jpg

Hello Hob,

I'm sorry you feel like I wrongly banned you but I will explain my side of this whole situation,
I'll start off with the Huge amounts of in-game reports on your group of friends, there's been, Car Minge, Mic Spam, Cop Baiting and just overall tomfoolery.
so I and other staff members were getting quite annoyed at this but we left it and thought maybe you guys might try and roleplay but then after you guys were still showing no intention to roleplay but I left it and did not want to ban such a big group of players. But then while I'm on the server there was a huge amount of lag which there were many complaints about, so I tp to the "ham" group and see a room full of printers which were obviously causing the lag so I freeze everyone in the room and check logs to see who spawned the printers, and because of this it just proved to me you guys didn't want to roleplay so I banned everyone who spawned in the printers

Thanks, Cian

Hob

We did cop bait but weren't warned for anything else. (we stopped cop baiting after we were warned.) We just went up through the cave and into a house and said let's spawn printers in and make money then ham got stuck and we tried to save him by shooting the printers and then more people spawned printers in resulting in the server lagging. We had no idea it would cause any type of lag, I'm guessing everyone else would apologize for lagging the server but we weren't trying to. We'd just like to be unbanned and we won't spawn printers in or even cop bait again. Plus I'm pretty sure we are all active on the server doing rp's and stuff.

Hob

Hello Hob,

I'm sorry you feel like I wrongly banned you but I will explain my side of this whole situation,
I'll start off with the Huge amounts of in-game reports on your group of friends, there's been, Car Minge, Mic Spam, Cop Baiting and just overall tomfoolery.
so I and other staff members were getting quite annoyed at this but we left it and thought maybe you guys might try and roleplay but then after you guys were still showing no intention to roleplay but I left it and did not want to ban such a big group of players. But then while I'm on the server there was a huge amount of lag which there were many complaints about, so I tp to the "ham" group and see a room full of printers which were obviously causing the lag so I freeze everyone in the room and check logs to see who spawned the printers, and because of this it just proved to me you guys didn't want to roleplay so I banned everyone who spawned in the printers

Thanks, Cian
Here is the clip

Hob

We did cop bait but weren't warned for anything else. (we stopped cop baiting after we were warned.) We just went up through the cave and into a house and said let's spawn printers in and make money then ham got stuck and we tried to save him by shooting the printers and then more people spawned printers in resulting in the server lagging. We had no idea it would cause any type of lag, I'm guessing everyone else would apologize for lagging the server but we weren't trying to. We'd just like to be unbanned and we won't spawn printers in or even cop bait again. Plus I'm pretty sure we are all active on the server doing rp's and stuff.
You can clearly hear the confusion when we start to lag as we are not expecting the server to lag after (I'm guessing the printers hitting off of each other caused the lag.) we spawned the printers in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom