Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hob

Name: Hob
Members of staff: Eric Members of staff's​

Screenshot 2021-11-30 175637.png

About six of us went up to some house behind a cave and placed printers (having no idea it would lag the server) to make money and thought it would be funny to have so many printers in one area. Eric teleported to us as we were trying to shoot the printers, he froze us all and we tried to tell him we had a clip of us explaining our intentions but he banned us before we could even show him the clip. (I don't have the clip but I think Greg or pizza man has a clip of us.)​

Same applies to what Leeroy Said - "Accepted, if you honestly weren’t trying to crash the server then I see no reason why you should remain banned. However, I hope you won’t be spawning a mass amount of printers in a small room again (as a group, causing extreme lag to the server)."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom