Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied baz's staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? baz
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? ye
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 8 months on n off
1.5 Are you fluent in English? ye
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:533463223
1.7 References (if any)? leeroy said to make one

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: random death match, killing a player which has no inclusion of rp or has just been murked randomly

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: new life rule, cannot go to the situation/area you where just at if killed

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: kidnap someone kidnaps you, you must follow their commands and act as if you are being kidnapped

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: calling someone a homophobic slur or discriminating someone on their sexual preference

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: calling someone a racial slur or discriminating someone on their race

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? cant steal nhs veichles so this would be fta and warn will mckenzie for it

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? if joe is pd then ill let it be if joe is a civilian i would warn him for ardm

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? warn joe for fail base and rdm and warn will for nlr and fta and rdm

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? technically the pd meeting hasnt started but it if would have i would ban joe for mrdm

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?because ive been staff before and i would do my job probably even though people think i wouldnt and just minge

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? contact a college or higher up to deal with the situation

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? yes this one and a dark rp server

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: i know most rules, im known on the server well, i have alot of spare time

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: people know me for minging but i can redeem myself with this,i have a social life, parks hates me for no reason

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? wanna redeem my reputation on the server and prove people wrong and make the server better init

Have you received any help when creating this application? nah only thing is leeroy told me to make a staff app and he would consider it but i doubt it
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? sure not bothered fella do what you like

Application needs more detail.
Met you a few times in game but not enough to see how you act

Don't know if that is the best way to respond to criticism from a staff member
ok well i was just saying i didnt recognise him and i said alright to his criticism to not enough detail

-1;

Although you have been staff in the past, However your rule knowledge as well as your atitude and behaviour is a cause of concern. You tend to troll and not being serious at times when required. I think I you should wait another two weeks to show others that you’ve improved.

-1;

Although you have been staff in the past, However your rule knowledge as well as your atitude and behaviour is a cause of concern. You tend to troll and not being serious at times when required. I think I you should wait another two weeks to show others that you’ve improved.
my attitude and behaviour aint even tha bad but thanks for letting me know

Just gonna add some more to my -1

You're behaviour is unacceptable towards other members of the community at this moment so I don't believe you're fit for staff.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211116-180022_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211116-180022_Samsung Internet.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 17
Just gonna add some more to my -1

You're behaviour is unacceptable towards other members of the community at this moment so I don't believe you're fit for staff.
its one person who also dislikes me i dont see the need to put this as mine to discredit me if he cant take words on a screen not to heart he should not be here

-1, Always trolling on the server feels like no intention to rp and is never professional.

"Yo leeroy give me staff back"
"You have to make an application if you want staff"

Don't think that's a reference lol
tbf i said gimme staff and i u said do a application an ill consider it ik u were taking mess but still

-1;

Denied, I think Jordz has explained my decision for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom