Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Berrys app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?Berry
1.2 How old are you?15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 month +
1.5 Are you fluent in English?Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:180820020
1.7 What is your Discord? Berry5325
1.8 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Killing another player without a valid reason or justification. For example Player one wallks up to player two and randomly kills them with no roleplay bhiend it.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
New Life Rule, For example a player who has died and respawned and returned to their location and did not wait the time, If you die and go back to that location and kill that player it will be revenge RDM.
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
Role-play their characters emotions, For example a player is held at gunpoint the other player must listen to the gun man as that is what you would do in real life.
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is the hatred, or discrimination against individuals who identify as LGBTQ+. For example if you find someone is LGBTQ+ killing them because of who the identify as is being homophobic.
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is the prejudice, discrimination individuals race or ethnicity. For example finding out someone is a different skin colour and shouting the n word, Hate of speech making offensive comments about someones race.
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would gather information with both joe and William such as any video proof or i will check logs. I will review the server rules so i know the correct punishment to take against William then i will tell if he has broken the rules and i will provide the correct punishment to william.
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would gather information with both joe and William such as any video proof or i will check logs. I will review the server rules so i know the correct punishment to take against William then i will tell if he has broken the rules and i will provide the correct punishment to William.
2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will gather all the infomation i can, then i will review it and check logs i will warn Joe and William as joe is not allowed to build on the road and william did not advert about the raid. I will not refund any items and Joe would not of lost his drugs if he was not on the side of the road, If he was in a house i would refund.
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will take immediate action and then i will gather infomation and review it, I will review the server rules so i know what correct punishments to give to Joe then i will issue Joe with a warning and i will remove williams NLR and all the victims then they would continue the meeting.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I will be efficiently when providing the punishments and i will be avaible when needed to take staff sits.
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I will ask another staff member to take over or ask for advise on how to deal with the sit.
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes, I use to be a admin in a star wars roleplay
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I am realiabill, active and i will be willing to help when ever needed.
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I have bad communication. Please list other two things down in the comments.
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to be apart of the RSRP staff team and i want to give back and help people and i want to help the people who have helped me.
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
ADHD,AUTISM

Have you received any help when creating this application? Yes, Some spelling
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

-1 You are inactive, You have failed to spell words correctly in your staff application such as Under 3.4 Were you fail to spell reliable and spell it as "realiabill", You can't come up with 3 weaknesses under 3.5, Which Shows you have put no effort into this Application. You have failed to come up with another example for every single scenario question, Your application doesn't make much sense either it doesn't make grammatical sense.

-1 You are inactive, You have failed to spell words correctly in your staff application such as Under 3.4 Were you fail to spell reliable and spell it as "realiabill", You can't come up with 3 weaknesses under 3.5, Which Shows you have put no effort into this Application. You have failed to come up with another example for every single scenario question, Your application doesn't make much sense either it doesn't make grammatical sense.
-1 ^

Once a minger now a young elegant man who is striving for change. What others don't take into account is the paramount importance of this mans recent actions. You see i am a strong believer in second chances and this man here deserves one. From my perspective, he has been misinterpreted by fellow users of the sever we love. The server we all aspire to play. The sever we care about and this man does to. Positive, Brilliant and the paragon of independence are all words and phrases i would use to describe him. Please take this into account when replying. Yours sincerely PurpleAki But hes a prick -1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom