Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Member(s) of staff: Brooklyn guy, The Jewish guy.
Member(s) of staff's rank:Moderator, Senior moderator
Date of Incident:4/19/2022
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Both of these staff members Were in a call Purposely targeting me there was a sit made against me for rdm this was the incident, i mugged chicken nuggie chicken nuggie didn't notice i gave the required 10 seconds then after chicken nuggie didn't provide the 5k i killed him, second incident i carjacked chicken nuggie but chicken nuggie didn't get out his car so i killed chicken nuggie and stole his car later 20 seconds chicken nuggie comes to me and starts stabbing my car i kill him, i then get brought to a sit by Jewish guy, Following audio/video is from these 2 incidents, Both the staff members allowed chicken nuggie said "shut your monkey ass up" which i considered offensive i told the staff member (jewish guy) he proceeded to completely ignore me even after chicken nuggie starts openly mocking me in the sit about my accent both the staff members don't care even after i tell them they proceed to not do anything, I then get warned for "FAILRP X2" after the jewish guy asked chicken nuggie "do you want him warned" I do not know why a second staff member was involved i was never told why both the staff members proceeded to be extremely Unprofessional within the sit plus Allowing mockery and Racism even after i pointed it out, The Jewish guy let chicken nuggie spam coaches throughout the sit some were even blocking the road, after i got dismissed from the first sit i wasn't warned i go to spawn and chicken nuggie then immediately rdms me infront of "Brookyln" He didn't do anything i was later brought to a sit about the same thing i asked "swear this was already dealt with" They chose to ignore me then warned me for something that was already dealt with by The jewish guy "next time i will give you a verbal warning ok?" I guess brooklyn just wanted me to get 2 warns, One was for targeting apparently i mugged and carjacked chicken nuggie in a time span that wasn't acceptable Neither of the present staff members asked for evidence they didn't listen to my side of the story they chose to completely ignore me and choose someones side, Ever since The jewish guy started playing he always hated me went as far as going out of his way to target me to get others to hate me "oh no Jon is coming on "Make sure to target Jon" "Ew Jon" Just isn't acceptable as a staff member.
Evidence on the incident: Includes 3 clips, One of chicken nuggie being racist, then 2 other longer clips showing the full sit,

< Racism

< First Situation / Clip

< Second Situation / Clip

Last edited:
The first time I gave you a verbal and said next time speak to them when you mug them from behind because he didn't know you was mugging him and the targeting was you killed him 3 times one was 23 minutes ago one was 20 minutes ago and one was 19 minutes and you carjacked him in the basic car dealer but instead off getting a new one you carjack him.

Jon

The first time I gave you a verbal and said next time speak to them when you mug them from behind because he didn't know you was mugging him and the targeting was you killed him 3 times one was 23 minutes ago one was 20 minutes ago and one was 19 minutes and you carjacked him in the basic car dealer but instead off getting a new one you carjack him.
23 Minutes, I killed him cause i mugged him gave him the required 10 seconds, 20 Minutes killed him cause he didn't listen to my commands proceeded to lie that i was behide his car when i wasn't neither of you guys tried to ask for evidence, 19 Minutes I have no idea how its completely my fault that chicken nuggie runs out of spawn with a knife stabbing his car exploding it then trying to kill me not even 2 minutes after i killed him, after which i kill him make a sit but it was never taken Thank you for reading :)

Jon

May i also know why i was warned the second sit for practically the same reason i was given a verbal warning for aswell? i would really appreciate it thanks.

Kind Regards Jon.

Hello Jonz. In this incident I was not on duty but helping the Jewish guy with the situation as he is quite new and I even stated it’s up to him if he wants to warn you as he is the sod. I even asked you multiple times what monetary gain you had in the incident where you mugged a person as you were behind him not trying to get the money in any way. I asked you why you did not try to get the money and instead killed him without no warnings or anything and you went onto a diff subject about a carjack. I asked this question around three times. You then proceeded to carjack the same guy whilst behind his vehicle not alerting him of your presence but instead just killing him in cold blood. I did not focus on this situation too much but instead focused on the mugging and the monetary gain within this situation. If you could provide a reason within forums of what gain you had during this situation that would be appreciated than you :). However I had seen your name constantly in the kill feed for killing this person and during the sit your proceeded to diverse into another topic of him rdming you. And of course we would be happy to take your sit however him rdming you does not entitle you to kill him without gain during a mugging or target him in any way. Please understand that if you have an issue with someone not engaging in rp then please make a sit and don’t constantly target a person if they break the rules towards you. You had only been given a warning for the fail rp and targeting which I feel is fair however this was not my decision but the decision of the sod. You were not banned or kicked or given a serious punishment in any way and this did not interfere with your rp as you could still continue on the server as usual. But prior to this sit, you were in another sit where you were given a verbal warning for targeting. And then the same guy had made another sit towards you after the verbal warning was issued. As for the discord call, I am asking how you would know this information? As within the sit we did not tell you anything about us or even bring up topics such as us being in a call. You were already given a verbal for your actions prior to this sit and I was asked by jewish guy to help him as he is quite new and said person had asked that I was present as when he was telling me about the situation you continued to walk up to him so I can only assume you knew that he was making a sit about your actions towards him. I understand the staff report but like I stated no serious punishment that would hinder your rp was given and you are always free to make a staff report or warn appeal. Have a good day :)

May i also know why i was warned the second sit for practically the same reason i was given a verbal warning for aswell? i would really appreciate it t
Hello Jonz. In this incident I was not on duty but helping the Jewish guy with the situation as he is quite new and I even stated it’s up to him if he wants to warn you as he is the sod. I even asked you multiple times what monetary gain you had in the incident where you mugged a person as you were behind him not trying to get the money in any way. I asked you why you did not try to get the money and instead killed him without no warnings or anything and you went onto a diff subject about a carjack. I asked this question around three times. You then proceeded to carjack the same guy whilst behind his vehicle not alerting him of your presence but instead just killing him in cold blood. I did not focus on this situation too much but instead focused on the mugging and the monetary gain within this situation. If you could provide a reason within forums of what gain you had during this situation that would be appreciated than you :). However I had seen your name constantly in the kill feed for killing this person and during the sit your proceeded to diverse into another topic of him rdming you. And of course we would be happy to take your sit however him rdming you does not entitle you to kill him without gain during a mugging or target him in any way. Please understand that if you have an issue with someone not engaging in rp then please make a sit and don’t constantly target a person if they break the rules towards you. You had only been given a warning for the fail rp and targeting which I feel is fair however this was not my decision but the decision of the sod. You were not banned or kicked or given a serious punishment in any way and this did not interfere with your rp as you could still continue on the server as usual. But prior to this sit, you were in another sit where you were given a verbal warning for targeting. And then the same guy had made another sit towards you after the verbal warning was issued. As for the discord call, I am asking how you would know this information? As within the sit we did not tell you anything about us or even bring up topics such as us being in a call. You were already given a verbal for your actions prior to this sit and I was asked by jewish guy to help him as he is quite new and said person had asked that I was present as when he was telling me about the situation you continued to walk up to him so I can only assume you knew that he was making a sit about your actions towards him. I understand the staff report but like I stated no serious punishment that would hinder your rp was given and you are always free to make a staff report or warn appeal. Have a good day :)
May i also know why i was warned the second sit for practically the same reason i was given a verbal warning for aswell? i would really appreciate it thanks.

Kind Regards Jon.
There was no monetary gain from it all you wanted to do is kill him what did you gain from it that’s why I warned you. :)

Jon

My Responses are in Red

Raven's responses are in Yellow

1. Hello Jonz. In this incident I was not on duty but helping the Jewish guy with the situation as he is quite new and I even stated it’s up to him if he wants to warn you as he is the sod. I even asked you multiple times what monetary gain you had in the incident where you mugged a person as you were behind him not trying to get the money in any way. I asked you why you did not try to get the money and instead killed him without no warnings or anything and you went onto a diff subject about a carjack.

2. I asked this question around three times. You then proceeded to carjack the same guy whilst behind his vehicle not alerting him of your presence but instead just killing him in cold blood. I did not focus on this situation too much but instead focused on the mugging and the monetary gain within this situation. If you could provide a reason within forums of what gain you

1. There is No such thing as Monetary in muggings, If you fail to drop 5k by the deadline (10 seconds) you Die it's never been a rule and it isn't a rule stop making up rules in your head so you can ruin my reputation, If i wasn't trying to get any money off him why didn't i just shoot him outright instead of mugging him? I do not need to give any warnings to the person im mugging? as i mentioned before If it's been 10 second's and you didn't drop 5k you get killed,

2. How Do you know where i was? you just proved you didn't listen to me in the sit, i wasn't behide his car i was near the passenger door he said he was AFK talking to his mum i don't need to alert my presence he was inside the car i was trying to steal so i'm supposed to wait for him to come back?

appreciated than you :). However I had seen your name constantly in the kill feed for killing this person and during the sit your proceeded to diverse into another topic of him rdming you. And of course we would be happy to take your sit however him rdming you does not entitle you to kill him without gain during a mugging or target him in any way. Please understand that if you have an issue with someone not engaging in rp then please make a sit and don’t constantly target a person if they break the rules towards you. You had only been given a warning for the fail rp and targeting which I feel is fair however this was not my decision but the decision of the sod. You were not banned or kicked or given a serious punishment in any way and this did not interfere with your rp as you could still continue on the server as usual. But prior to this sit, you were in another sit where you were given a verbal warning for targeting. And then the same guy had made another sit towards you after the verbal warning was issued. As for the discord call, I am asking how you would know this information? As within the sit we did not tell you anything about us or even bring up topics such as us being in a call. You were already given a verbal for your actions prior to this sit and I was asked by jewish guy to help him as he is quite new and said person had asked that I was present as when he was telling me about the situation you continued to walk up to him so I can only assume you knew that he was making a sit about your actions towards him. I understand the staff report but like I stated no serious punishment that would hinder your rp was given and you are always free to make a staff report or warn appeal. Have a good day

I'm sorry but you allowed this person to call me a monkey You didn't do your job as a staff member to be fair to all players instead you targeted me you didn't listen to me when i explained my side of the story, those 2 sits were already dealt with you can cleary see it was dealt with, If i'm mugging someone and they don't care enough to take a look at chat or look around them once in a while it's my fault that they didn't drop money within 10 seconds? If i was given a verbal warning for targeting why was i warned for targeting again? the first sit was about the 2 RDM and targeting situation i got a verbal warning in the first clip Jewish guy even said "I'm not going to warn him for that" Yet he still did? Chicken nuggie still hasn't been punished for RDM X2, NLR, Racism, Player harassment / Targeting, Which you all witnessed i even made sits but you didn't respond to the sits it doesn't matter that he made the sit it doesn't give him any right or excuse to be overally racist and hostile in that sit, I'm starting to believe this was a targeted attack cause literally 10 minutes ago i just heard your pal (the jewish guy) talk with (chicken nuggie) this is what i heard "he made a appeal on the forums < jewish guy then something more which i couldn't hear.

23 Minutes, I killed him cause i mugged him gave him the required 10 seconds, 20 Minutes killed him cause he didn't listen to my commands proceeded to lie that i was behide his car when i wasn't neither of you guys tried to ask for evidence, 19 Minutes I have no idea how its completely my fault that chicken nuggie runs out of spawn with a knife stabbing his car exploding it then trying to kill me not even 2 minutes after i killed him, after which i kill him make a sit but it was never taken Thank you for reading :)
Obviously we cannot take every sit that comes in and we respond to the first available sit. Due to one sod online not all sits can be taken either and obviously said person had made two sits regarding your behaviour. If you were to make another sit after this sit was dealt wit, sod would have been happy to resolve your issue however you did not request a sit after this incident but instead made a report on forums however your sit could have been dealt with in game. As staff we try not to mix sits with each other as this slows the whole process down. You may have waited the required 10 seconds however if said person doesn’t see the advert and isn’t aware of your presence then how are you supposed to gain anything out of the situation other than a free kill. I tried to explain this to you but you continued to talk to the person who made the sit rather than me which did not help the situation at all but rather slowed it down. Due to the two sits being made about you, and you continuing to talk to the person who made the sit rather than any of the staff members present we were getting obviously not getting nowhere with the sit. I recommend you focus on the staff member talking rather than taking it into your own responsibility to resolve the issue your self as other people do need help and we had to get the sit over as quickly as possible as we cannot spend all our time dealing wit the same sit. Mohammed also stated in staff chat to hurry up with the sit which is completely reasonable as the sit was taking way too long causing other people to have their sits expire as we were still dealing wit the same sit. At one point I had to tell you both to shush multiple times as it was gettin too annoying and repetitive with me trying to ask you what your intentions were and trying to explain what monetary gain is. I believe in this situation the sit needed to end as Mohammed stated so the sod could help other people around the server. I believe you two were good friends at one point during your time on the server as I have been told, so I’m not sure if there is rivalry between you two but I suggest not rdming and taking it out on each other throughout the server as this just creates more problems and issues for everyone. Please understand the time taken for this sit and the constant interruption between both parties in this sit as you guys proceeded to argue with each other and not talk to any staff member. Sorry if you feel this is unreasonable but I’m sure everyone involved in this sit was tired and bored from dealing with this sit as it was getting nowhere. Especially as I have younger children in the background requiring me to mute my mic at times as they play around and say silly things which is quite funny at times :). Overall I believe this sit could have been handled better by every party present. However I cannot take your sit if you do not make one after this incident ended as forums take way longer and this issue could have been resolved in game. Please under no circumstances interact with each other in game if you have rivalry between each other from past friendships as this is quite petty and selfish as staff members have to take time to deal wit these issues and this leaves other ppl without any help from sod so please try to stay away from each other and do not interact in game. Thank you 🙏.

My Responses are in Red

Raven's responses are in Yellow

1. Hello Jonz. In this incident I was not on duty but helping the Jewish guy with the situation as he is quite new and I even stated it’s up to him if he wants to warn you as he is the sod. I even asked you multiple times what monetary gain you had in the incident where you mugged a person as you were behind him not trying to get the money in any way. I asked you why you did not try to get the money and instead killed him without no warnings or anything and you went onto a diff subject about a carjack.

2. I asked this question around three times. You then proceeded to carjack the same guy whilst behind his vehicle not alerting him of your presence but instead just killing him in cold blood. I did not focus on this situation too much but instead focused on the mugging and the monetary gain within this situation. If you could provide a reason within forums of what gain you

1. There is No such thing as Monetary in muggings, If you fail to drop 5k by the deadline (10 seconds) you Die it's never been a rule and it isn't a rule stop making up rules in your head so you can ruin my reputation, If i wasn't trying to get any money off him why didn't i just shoot him outright instead of mugging him? I do not need to give any warnings to the person im mugging? as i mentioned before If it's been 10 second's and you didn't drop 5k you get killed,

2. How Do you know where i was? you just proved you didn't listen to me in the sit, i wasn't behide his car i was near the passenger door he said he was AFK talking to his mum i don't need to alert my presence he was inside the car i was trying to steal so i'm supposed to wait for him to come back?

appreciated than you :). However I had seen your name constantly in the kill feed for killing this person and during the sit your proceeded to diverse into another topic of him rdming you. And of course we would be happy to take your sit however him rdming you does not entitle you to kill him without gain during a mugging or target him in any way. Please understand that if you have an issue with someone not engaging in rp then please make a sit and don’t constantly target a person if they break the rules towards you. You had only been given a warning for the fail rp and targeting which I feel is fair however this was not my decision but the decision of the sod. You were not banned or kicked or given a serious punishment in any way and this did not interfere with your rp as you could still continue on the server as usual. But prior to this sit, you were in another sit where you were given a verbal warning for targeting. And then the same guy had made another sit towards you after the verbal warning was issued. As for the discord call, I am asking how you would know this information? As within the sit we did not tell you anything about us or even bring up topics such as us being in a call. You were already given a verbal for your actions prior to this sit and I was asked by jewish guy to help him as he is quite new and said person had asked that I was present as when he was telling me about the situation you continued to walk up to him so I can only assume you knew that he was making a sit about your actions towards him. I understand the staff report but like I stated no serious punishment that would hinder your rp was given and you are always free to make a staff report or warn appeal. Have a good day

I'm sorry but you allowed this person to call me a monkey You didn't do your job as a staff member to be fair to all players instead you targeted me you didn't listen to me when i explained my side of the story, those 2 sits were already dealt with you can cleary see it was dealt with, If i'm mugging someone and they don't care enough to take a look at chat or look around them once in a while it's my fault that they didn't drop money within 10 seconds? If i was given a verbal warning for targeting why was i warned for targeting again? the first sit was about the 2 RDM and targeting situation i got a verbal warning in the first clip Jewish guy even said "I'm not going to warn him for that" Yet he still did? Chicken nuggie still hasn't been punished for RDM X2, NLR, Racism, Player harassment / Targeting, Which you all witnessed i even made sits but you didn't respond to the sits it doesn't matter that he made the sit it doesn't give him any right or excuse to be overally racist and hostile in that sit, I'm starting to believe this was a targeted attack cause literally 10 minutes ago i just heard your pal (the jewish guy) talk with (chicken nuggie) this is what i heard "he made a appeal on the forums < jewish guy then something more which i couldn't hear
If you believed this was the case of no monetary gain in muggings I am confused of why you did not bring this up during the sit and instead made a staff report for something that could have been stated in the sit. Like I previously stated how is someone supposed to give you money if they do not know you are there. That honestly just defeats the purpose of a muggin as how are you supposed to gain money without alerting the person to drop money or even letting your presence be known. I don’t see how they are just meant to randomly drop money to no one as they do not know they are being mugged. What gain do you have besides killing this person? This defeats the purpose of role play as it seems you are just killing him and using the advert “mugging” as an excuse. This is just what I assume so please correct me if I’m wrong. Like I said any concerns could have been stated in the sit rather than waiting to post a forums report. Like I even stated in the sit I was not so concerned about the carjack and I even changed the subject back to the mugging however the conversation between you and the person who made the sit would not stop so I don’t see how you would like me to resolve a sit with you talking over me and just talking to the said person. None of your points were brought up in the sit and this whole situation could have been avoided. I am not responding to this forums on Jewish guys be half as I am my own separate person however like I said I don’t believe the sits should be mixed up as this just makes the sit longer and other staff members such as Mohammed stated that we need to hurry up with the sit. I would’ve been happy to take a sit with the said player if you have made one after this sit was dealt with but instead you made a forums report when it could have been dealt with in game. I understand how you think this is targeting but I was only asking you questions such as what did you have to gain out of the mugging and other simple questions but you refused to provide an answer and instead continued to argue with the other player so I do not see how I could resolve your issue whilst you were taking to the other player and not me. I was not the staff on duty so i could not give wants or anything and even stated in the sit it’s up to the Jewish guy “sod” to give punishments and what he thinks best. As you continued to argue with the other player I took the opportunity for Jewish to take control as I sorted out the previously said younger children. I have asked the said person what they said during the sit and they have agreed they did say the word “monkey” however has stated that it was never intended to be racially motivated but instead a reference to the gorilla tag game which he had played all day. I have told him very throughly that any comments that are perceived to be racially motivated or homophonic or discrimination will not be tolerated within the server. As I said I can not handle any further sits you make as that is up to the sod but you refrained from making a sit about this player and instead made a forums report. All I can suggest is prior to your friendship you respect each other and stop interacting with each other in game. Like I said if you can’t be civil due to past friendships you shouldn’t be around each other at all. Please understand this for the future and avoid this player where ever possible :). All these points should have been brought up in the sit instead of continued arguing between both parties however I got no valid response to the questions I was asking as you co to urs to argue with each other. Please avoid each other for the future. Thank you :)

Jon

If you believed this was the case of no monetary gain in muggings I am confused of why you did not bring this up during the sit and instead made a staff report for something that could have been stated in the sit. Like I previously stated how is someone supposed to give you money if they do not know you are there. That honestly just defeats the purpose of a muggin as how are you supposed to gain money without alerting the person to drop money or even letting your presence be known. I don’t see how they are just meant to randomly drop money to no one as they do not know they are being mugged. What gain do you have besides killing this person? This defeats the purpose of role play as it seems you are just killing him and using the advert “mugging” as an excuse. This is just what I assume so please correct me if I’m wrong. Like I said any concerns could have been stated in the sit rather than waiting to post a forums report. Like I even stated in the sit I was not so concerned about the carjack and I even changed the subject back to the mugging however the conversation between you and the person who made the sit would not stop so I don’t see how you would like me to resolve a sit with you talking over me and just talking to the said person. None of your points were brought up in the sit and this whole situation could have been avoided. I am not responding to this forums on Jewish guys be half as I am my own separate person however like I said I don’t believe the sits should be mixed up as this just makes the sit longer and other staff members such as Mohammed stated that we need to hurry up with the sit. I would’ve been happy to take a sit with the said player if you have made one after this sit was dealt with but instead you made a forums report when it could have been dealt with in game. I understand how you think this is targeting but I was only asking you questions such as what did you have to gain out of the mugging and other simple questions but you refused to provide an answer and instead continued to argue with the other player so I do not see how I could resolve your issue whilst you were taking to the other player and not me. I was not the staff on duty so i could not give wants or anything and even stated in the sit it’s up to the Jewish guy “sod” to give punishments and what he thinks best. As you continued to argue with the other player I took the opportunity for Jewish to take control as I sorted out the previously said younger children. I have asked the said person what they said during the sit and they have agreed they did say the word “monkey” however has stated that it was never intended to be racially motivated but instead a reference to the gorilla tag game which he had played all day. I have told him very throughly that any comments that are perceived to be racially motivated or homophonic or discrimination will not be tolerated within the server. As I said I can not handle any further sits you make as that is up to the sod but you refrained from making a sit about this player and instead made a forums report. All I can suggest is prior to your friendship you respect each other and stop interacting with each other in game. Like I said if you can’t be civil due to past friendships you shouldn’t be around each other at all. Please understand this for the future and avoid this player where ever possible :). All these points should have been brought up in the sit instead of continued arguing between both parties however I got no valid response to the questions I was asking as you co to urs to argue with each other. Please avoid each other for the future. Thank you :)
"Shut your monkey ass up" is not racist but monkey noises are? State where i need to inform someone that im mugging them so they can stab me you are the first and only staff member who thinks theres such thing, when you mug someone you don't need to tell the person "hey kind stranger im mugging you" not how it works unless theres a hidden rule that 3 people know about plus you didnt listen to me you allowed the guy to literally mock me, if you were in such a rush why couldn't one of the staff members present respond to other sits?

Jon

You warned me for FAILRP X2 plus a sprinkle warn of targeting
How do you know my intention? The funny thing it is that i did sort of actually inform chicken nuggie i was mugging him if you watch the clips you would understand, where did the FAILRP X2 come from? How did i failure to roleplay i perfectly followed the rules, Mugged chicken nuggie gave him 10+ Seconds typed in chat he noticed i killed him by then cause its been 10 seconds, i don't know why you took chicken nuggies side instantly you instantly "knew" i was "behide" chicken nuggies car you instantly knew i "didnt" inform chicken nuggie he was being mugged cause he told you, someones word isn't reliable enough proof / evidence it needs to be e.g video / screenshot, i tried to dispute the fact i "was" behide chicken nuggies car however this was ignored you never asked us for evidence and took his side instantly.

I will no longer be continuing this argument cause its futile, Staff management will take care of this.

"Shut your monkey ass up" is not racist but monkey noises are? State where i need to inform someone that im mugging them so they can stab me you are the first and only staff member who thinks theres such thing, when you mug someone you don't need to tell the person "hey kind stranger im mugging you" not how it works unless theres a hidden rule that 3 people know about plus you didnt listen to me you allowed the guy to literally mock me, if you were in such a rush why couldn't one of the staff members present respond to other sits?
I wasn’t telling you off or anything but simply asking a question. I had to ask three times and even then I did not get a valid answer but instead you continued to talk over me and argue with the other guy. I’m sorry if you feel offended but you wouldn’t let me speak, neither of you and in the end I had to repeatedly say “shush” 10 times in order for you guys to stop taking to each other. Like I said I Simply asked you a question which I had to ask 3 times. In no way was I warning you or anything but asking you a question and none of this information was brought up when I asked you the question 3 times. I do not see how I am meant to resolve ur issue if you do not talk to me and explain “to me” your concerns. May I ask who was making monkey noises as I am confused by what you said? There are certain staff rules in place, that is why other staff could not respond to the other sits. The sit that this incident occurred in could have been a lot faster if you talked to me and not argue with ur former good friend. Once I again I will ask that you avoid interactions and don’t bring personal stuff into rp as this can cause issues such as this. Thank you 🙏

Last edited:
You warned me for FAILRP X2 plus a sprinkle warn of targeting
How do you know my intention? The funny thing it is that i did sort of actually inform chicken nuggie i was mugging him if you watch the clips you would understand, where did the FAILRP X2 come from? How did i failure to roleplay i perfectly followed the rules, Mugged chicken nuggie gave him 10+ Seconds typed in chat he noticed i killed him by then cause its been 10 seconds, i don't know why you took chicken nuggies side instantly you instantly "knew" i was "behide" chicken nuggies car you instantly knew i "didnt" inform chicken nuggie he was being mugged cause he told you, someones word isn't reliable enough proof / evidence it needs to be e.g video / screenshot, i tried to dispute the fact i "was" behide chicken nuggies car however this was ignored you never asked us for evidence and took his side instantly.

I will no longer be continuing this argument cause its futile, Staff management will take care of this.
Like I said I am not talking on Jewish guys be half and I stated in the sit it is up to the sod what punishments you receive. I did not warn you or give you any punishment but all I did was try to explain the situation to you but like I said multiple times you continued to talk to the other guy and not me which lead to the sit taking forever and your side of the story not being heard as you were reluctant to talk to me but instead talk to the other person. I’m happy to answer any more questions within this post but for now have a good day. :)

Honestly that’s a good decision. I can’t be asked to type anything anymore to anyone. Hands hurt :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom