Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bigmike's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? bigmike7009

1.2 How old are you? 17

1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 7 months

1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes

1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:591343869

1.7 What is your Discord? bigmike7009#5621

1.8 References (if any)? None

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

Rdm is where a player entity decides to kill another play entity without
a sufficient cause of why did they did that.
Ex. Player decides to kill dave because he thinks it would be very fun to do.
Ex. Player kills a citizen because they dont like the look of them

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:

Nlr is a rule of which a player entity dies they can 't go in
the proximity of the death location for an amount of time.
Also they can 't revenge kill the player entity that killed them. No matter the C.O.D they can 't come back to that location. This includes raids, rp situations, ect. To sum it up you died
and remember nothing of the event that killed you.
Ex. james gets killed in a raid and comes back
Ex. dave gets killed in car dealership and drives right back to kill the player that
killed them.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when your character is threatened with a weapon or a tazer.
When threatened by a weapon (meaning the weapon is pointed at you or is reasonably
close to cause danger - such as in the same room or near you, where the person can obviously shoot within two seconds), your character is to obey the armed person.
Ex. If a mugger came up to dave and had a gun dave cant run away (Dave is unarmed)
Ex. Armed Kidnapper comes up to dave and tells him to get in the van
dave has to get in

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
The homophobia definition is the fear, hatred,
discomfort with, or mistrust of people who are apart of the LGBTQ+
Ex. Dave gets denied a gun from the gun dealer because he is gay
Ex.Dave get warned for being gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is when a person is treated worse, excluded, disadvantaged, harassed, bullied,
humiliated or degraded because of their race or ethnicity.
Ex. Tyrone gets killed because he is black
Ex. Abdul gets asked to join terrorists because he is muslim.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would Teleport both William and Joe to a safe location, suitable for a sit – I will then check the logs to see if William adverted carjack.
If he didn’t I would the warn him. I would then return Joe I would then talk to William and explain that all NHS vehicles are exempt
from carjacking – I would then check his previous warns – if he did have recent previous warns I would ban/kick him

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would Teleport both Joe and William to a safe location, suitable for a sit – I will ask if either have evidence of the incident
I would see if William did in fact advert PD raid and if Joe is on a government job I would then end the sit and tell Joe that as he was a Government
Official William is allowed to kill him in a PD raid – but if Joe is a citizen I would then warn William for
ARDM as Joe wasn’t killed I will also check to see if the other 6 people William has killed are all government member If not I would ban William for MRDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would Teleport both Joe and William to a safe location, suitable for a sit. Firstly I will tell Joe that Drug Dealers are not allowed to build on the sidewalks, the only job that can is a hobo - I would verbally warn him and ask Joe to remove his base – Secondly
I would Tell William he cannot raid a base without advertising it – I would also explain that he broke NLR by returning to a previous situation after death - I would then warn William and explain to him what RDM and NLR is and that he cannot return to the location he died at for at least 5 minutes

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring Joe to a rooftop explain to him that he bombed a meeting ask him why he did it then i would get another staff member
to ban him due to Trial moderators not being able to ban for 4 weeks.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
im quite chill when people get to properly know me, i want to improve staff response time in game and staff activity when it’s minge hour where there’s 20 people on half of them are mass
rdming people, i'll try my best to make sit’s decently short depending on the situation and not make them far too long my vast knowledge of the rules

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would call a higher staff member in game to assist me or if none are available I would Message a fellow staff member in Discord for advice/ assistance.
If no-one respoded then i would carefully read the rules and hand out the fair punishment

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Activity,Communication Skills,Problem Solver

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
My dyslexia,my collage work,Fiance Problems

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
i want to become a staff member because i want to take my experiance on Riverside to a new level by being able to
assist situations that happen in game and i want to be apart of the staff team

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
My dyslexia

Have you received any help when creating this application? No

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom