Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
name: Bruhmoment (in game) and steam is wellington man but probably whysoleo? at the time of ban
steam ID:76561199018129291
date of ban: idk like feburary
reason of ban: parks banned me for no reason but i think it was cause he 'remembered me' from the early new exton days idk
it was also an instant perma ban too, i was sent to prison and just called for help cause the timer was broken and parks came and just perma banned me, no reason no explanation just an instant perma ban, ive been playing for like nearly 2 years and yes ive been banned about 7 or 8 times but to be perma banned for no reason was a bit annoying
unban me?: cause i did absolutely nothing wrong to begin with and was probably for a laugh idk i used to play back in janurary 2020 and december 2019 and i guess parks done it for a laugh maybe??

Last edited:
I will be speaking to parks about your ban, however I do remember you too, and you weren't the best behaved player on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom