Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Jordz Random Ban - Video Proof

• Thread starter Deleted member 323
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 323

Members of staff: Jordz

Members of staff's rank: Moderator

Date of Incident: 29/05/2021

Information about the incident: Jordz had been told by my friend Cian that I was once arrested by the UK cops for basically making racist jokes online, and since watching my old videos which are available online, he has targeted me everyday. If I'm in a group of 10 people near spawn and we are all singing a song that someone is playing down their mic, he'll drag me out alone and gag me instead of anyone else. He warned me 2 days ago for "prop climb" when I placed 2 barrels, next to the phone box outside B&Q and was stood ontop of it AFK, with NOONE around and in NO RP situation at all, he basically spectates me and waits for me to mess up in the slightest, (like that) to punish me.

Then yesterday he had walked up to us again singing outside the PD, around 6-7 of us, he threatens to kick me for NITRP if I kept mic spamming, I asked why he targeted me and noone else. This is when he puts in OOC chat something along the lines of "I watched the video of you getting arrested, I hope you enjoyed being in a cell, hope you got lots of energy bar." And I responded by walking up to him in game and saying "Jordz I would make you suck my nipples while stood up", he kicks me for NITRP. I join back and change my name to Jordz Ex Wife, because of what he said in OOC, I don't see or speak to him at all for around 20 minutes or maybe longer while I'm RP'ing with a group of 3 friends, we plan on raiding the PD but I needed a gun and didn't know where the gun dealer was, we drive to the tunnel, get there, and up to this point I haven't killed anyone, or spoke to anyone, or ANYTHING like that, we'd just been driving around speaking about how we're gonna rob the PD. We go in the tunnel and as we get to the Gun Dealer, Jordz TP's to me and says "Alright that's it you're getting banned for FailRP" or something along those lines, we all had NO clue what he was talking about so we keep asking him "Why are you banning him?" "What did I do?" etc. He completely ignores us, doesn't say anything, then bans me for a week for "NITRP" and says "FREE TJ" then TP's away.

Evidence on the incident:

Hello TJ;

hope you’re well and keeping safe fella, As of this staff report on myself here is the following on why you were banned for “NITRP”.

Rape Jokes:

I myself as well as others within the staff team, have over heard you single handily day multiple if not hundreds of times “Jordz I’m going to rape your 3 year old daughter”. They’re is no way any shape or form of rape jokes especially with another staff members kids is allowed in this community. Now, I’m waiting for the wee snow flakes to say “Context is important” however not when you say it directly to my face.
Now regarding this, You’ve been given many Mutes & Gags for disrespect/ Mic Spamming, I myself as well as others havr
Told you to stop and you later turn around and say “IM ROLEPLAYING” when actually you’re just being a troll because you think you’re hard that you got arrested.

finally the prop climb,
Using props to gain advantage AKA trying to glitch through the invisible wall located near the B&Q by using props you achieved up that height and was seen multiple times trying to jump over and use props to climb over it.

All and all, You just want to join Riverside and troll and be disrespectful to the community within no wanting to roleplay at all. Come to think about it I think I’ve had to gag and mute you about 5 times just for you to be quiet.

I wanted to stop you from just joining and minging around saying N word here, Rape Jordz kids here.

therefor I stand by my ban as it was 100% justified and I spoke with a senior member of staff just before I banned you.

D

Deleted member 323

Feel free to show me one video of me saying in voice or text that I was going to "rape your three year old daughter" and I will happily accept a perma ban from this entire community and anything related to it, I'll even delete my Steam account which is worth over 7 grand, because I, you, my friends, and everyone who has witnessed the little DJ stage we made the other day know that you are completely bullshitting. I certainly made comments about you being divorced by your wife, even jokes about you needing to feed your kids, but raping your kid? You're a fucking liar, Eric, White & Andy have a tonne of the free styles we did clipped, and not once was anything like that said.

Me and my friends would be stood in a circle, one playing a rap beat down our mic, and we would do diss tracks on eachother, which none of us took offence to in the slightest. You and many staff stood by watching, most of them laughing along, and only you had a problem with it when someone said "OKAY NOW DO ONE ON JORDZ" and 3 people started free styling about how you and your wife got a divorce, then when I said something along the line of "Jordz, you smell like piss, now get off GMod and feed your kid", you got someone to perma gag me.

I have done this exact kind of rapping about many staff, and you have still been the only one to get offended by it. So it's okay for you to put in public chat that you're happy I got arrested and hope I got starved in my cell, but when I say you stink of piss and to feed your kid that's way out of bounds?

Here's a screenshot of the prop climb, I don't know about an invisible wall, I built up on to the phone box and was running along the top of the bushes. NOONE was around, and you NEVER spoke to me about it, just froze me, warned me, and told me to delete them. You never said "Hey can you stop?" So I was never seen multiple times at all, you mean you spectated me and instantly punished me without an explanation or verbal just like you did in the video in the main post.^

When we are in a none serious RP situation but just having fun as a group of friends, not interrupting anyone's RP in the slightest, with multiple staff joining in and having fun too, and /adverting "RAP BATTLES AT ..." so people are well aware of what's happening in that location at that time, and you come over and instantly target me because you don't like that I've made stupid racist jokes online before, what do you except me to do? Sit there and be like "Okay Jordz while these 8 people rap battle I'll make sure to be the only one you single out and warn/gag and watch you do absolutely nothing to anyone else". No, obviously not, I'm going to call you out on it and get mad over it, as anyone would.

I've played Riverside alot, and if you check my warns, logs, anything, you'll see I have had 0 ISSUES with ANYONE except Jordz. Outside of Jordz, I've been in 1 sit with another staff member, when someone accused me of RDM but I had proof against it.

I have not caused issues, I've simply had fun, took a 5 minute break from serious RP with a tonne of other people having fun and singing down our mics, and not interrupting anyone's RP in the slightest, and yet you seem to ONLY have a problem when it's me.

And you're basically saying that I've trolled riverside and broke that many rules, (despite you being the only one to punish me) and never RP'd or had intention to RP. So you waited until I was actually RP'ing (which you can clearly see in the video) and then randomly TP'd to me, when you can see in the video I'm doing absolutely NOTHING wrong, and then banned me without even telling me why?

> You never RP'd or had intention to
> So I TP'd to while you was clearly RP'ing and banned you for NITRP?

That makes absolutely no sense.

Hello TJ;

First of all, I actually don’t have any problems with you what so ever and the rap battles they’re funny and I don’t see why you’ve placed that I single handily told you to stop it.
You received a warning for “Staff Disrespect” as another staff member witnessed you saying you were going to rape my 3 year old daughter. In what way do you think you can join a RP server and say that type of stuff.

next situation, You over heard by myself & Harry on your rape “jokes” witch you later responded with “I was going to rape Jordon kids on Roblox” in witch the staff member in question gagged you for it.
Finally, I have had to put up with you for a while joining and trolling about saying N words, saying you were gonna rape my kids, saying some nasty shit but as soon as I turn my back you then do it again that’s why you were punished.

now have you ever actually sat and realised, when you’re on your own you are actually a funny lad that makes people laugh but when you play with the wrong crowd you become a minge and just want to cause beef and issues for everyone.

The reason why you got banned as for the constant rape jokes AFTER MULTIPLE MUTED & GAGS, After all your recent punishments that’s why I spoke to a higher ranking staff member to see it I could justifiably ban you in witch I did.

Regarding the prop push, You are lying here fella you know it and I know it, you purposely built on the phone box then tried to sit on a prop to glitch out side the map, After I told you to stop you then done it again that’s why I warned you. Then your friends went to another staff member and told half of a story “That you were just climbing”. When In reality you were trying to glitch through the map.

Now I’ve witnessed, So has other staff members that of your constant staff disrespect & your disgusting attitude within the server that’s why you have been banned for 1 week.

Now regarding you deleting your steam account, Let me guess that is another lie?

—- Added on from last message,

Now for every rule break you have done I’ve always explained the rule to you and why you can’t do this because of xyz, you then get angry and want to continue your trolling so you go back to your wee crew to then get reported by another player.

I honestly couldn’t give a monkeys if you want to troll and minge and staff disrespect as you will always get caught and on this occasion, you were banned.

So depending on the outcome, you may want to read the rules to ensure you do not break them again.

D

Deleted member 323

The warn/gag for staff disrespect was when I told a staff member to use deodorant, I have this entire situation screenshotted and will happily provide it if need be.

I said I'd rape your kids on Roblox? What hahahaha. Jordz you're literally just making things up on the spot because you got mad I changed my name to Jordz Ex Wife, and you didn't expect any of us to be recording when you banned me.

Did I say I was gonna rape your kids? Or did I say I was gonna rape your kids on Roblox??? Why has your story changed twice?

And if me and 6 other people are RP'ing as black gangsters calling eachother "Nigga" then what's the problem with that? Why do you only have a problem when I do it? If you can show me ONCE where I've called someone the N word outside of RP, again, I will happily accept a permanent ban from this community and anything to do with it.

And Jordz you know, and I know that I was never sitting on props, I was running along the top of the bushes, not once was I sitting on props to glitch out the map. You never came over and said "Ey can you stop?". I was running along the top of the bushes, not glitching in and out, I didn't know that's possible. It was your first time ever seeing me do anything like that, but instead of asking me to stop or telling me that there's a glitch spot nearby, you instantly frozen and warned me for prop climb, you never said "Can you stop glitching?" Because if you said that, I'd have explained that I'm not at all, you clearly watched me jumping from the top of the phone boxes to ontop of the bushes. Look at the screenshot I put of when you warned me, this was before you pestering me for 2 minutes to delete my props, so I'd never removed anything, it was 2 barrels to climb ontop of the phone box, and 1 ontop of it to jump onto the bushes.

If a higher up staff could go place 3 barrels in the exact formation I did, you'll see my props was NOWHERE near the wall, not enough to sit on and glitch through anything that's for CERTAIN. It was just close for me to run along the top of the bushes.

And about the Steam account, no I'm dead serious. If you can back up ANYTHING what you've said which I've disproven with a screenshot and a video, I will HAPPILY nuke my entire Steam, because you know you're lying because you tried to insult me and couldn't take it when I dished it back.

Is it not disrespect to tell someone that you're glad they was in a prison cell and starved publicly in OOC? Big difference between that for everyone to see and me diss tracking you by voice infront of 2 other people.

The only times I've been gagged or muted is either from you, or when I told a staff to use deodorant, which again, I can get proof of or the higher ups can check the logs.

D

Deleted member 323

—- Added on from last message,

"Now for every rule break you have done I’ve always explained the rule to you and why you can’t do this because of xyz, you then get angry and want to continue your trolling so you go back to your wee crew to then get reported by another player."

But Jordz, I've clearly provided a full video to disprove your entire point, you TP'd and never explained ANYTHING, you're saying I never RP'd. Yet there's multiple full videos of me RP'ing.

You waited till I was RP'ing, TP'd over because I disrespected you, yet was already punished for it by you?

So you've punished me for disrespect, then spoken to a higher up, explained things from your POV, completely forgetting to mention the part where you openly put in OOC that you're glad I was starved in a prison cell or the fact that you spectate me for hours waiting for me to say the N word in RP to come complain to me about it.

Then banned me for the disrespect you already punished me for, without explaining AT ALL, despite 3 people asking you to explain why, and then saying "FREE TJ" after banning me.

Your story has changed twice and I've disproven 3 things you've said.

Hello TJ;

My story hasn’t changed twice fella, Those have been other examples of situations that I’ve been in with you.
The first warning you received was when another staff member including me, warned you for saying you were going to rape my 3 year old daughter and that staff member can back that up.

The next situation was with the prop glitching, Please do not lie on your appeal fella as it doesn’t look good on you. You as well as I know that you were sitting in the edge of the prop, trying to glitch through the map. Once I teleported to you and explained that you can’t do that, you ignored me and continued to do that so I froze you for you to decide to talk to me and witch you still didn’t therefor you received another warning.

A higher up member of the staff team, has also seen and heard you make rape jokes regarding my 3 year old daughter and he told you off for that as well as gave you a mute for it.

Thirdly, My OOC comment was along side “How was the energy bars within police” as I’ve heard stories that they taste like cardboard. If you took that offensive then it wasn’t my intention to to do.

Now I’m not in charge of your ban appeal as that’s up to management however I will say to them that you just want to join and troll and make rape threats about a staff members kids.

You have been witnessed by other staff for you constant rule break, Staff disrespect and NITRP.

In regards to the last video where you see me banning you, That doesn’t prove/deny anything, that proves that you were with your crew at the time of the ban.

however before that you were constantly saying trying harass me by saying you were going to do xyz to my kid.

Another head up staff member heard you also in another time where you say that touching kids is fun.

In all honesty if you return cut out your rape threats as Yes I do have kids and yeah that shit isn’t on.

D

Deleted member 323

I've already addressed everything else, but let's stick to the prop climb because I have solid proof against that.

I record every single GMod session with OBS 24/7, start to finish, Google my username, you'll see me on hundreds of GMod forums with all my clips on there.

Now, if I have to go through the footage and find the exact prop climb situation, I'll happily do it :)

You TP'd to me, froze me, warned me for prop climb, and then said "can you delete these fella", I ignored you because I tabbed out to make sure my OBS was on and making sure Eric was also recording my screen share.

So be honest Jordz, if I drop the clip in the next few hours when I find it, and in it, you never say anything about prop glitching, you never see me sit down on a single prop, you only see me place 3 barrels, jump onto the bushes, run along the bushes, then you freeze, warn, and try to speak to me afterwards, do you agree to leave this community and never come back?

That's a fair deal right? If I can do that and prove you've lied on not only this post but to senior staff, I think you should be demoted, and I think you know that too.

Fair deal, Jordz?

D

Deleted member 323

Isn't it crazy, Jordz, how you was replying to this thread on a daily basis, then as soon as I call you out on your bullshit story and offer proof, suddenly you've disappeared and stopped replying despite being online and despite multiple people telling you about the post and the proof I have?

If you agree that if I drop the entire 'prop climb' video, and in it, show that I never sat on a single prop or tried to glitch out the map at anytime, and that all you said was "can you delete these fella".

Do you agree to be removed from this entire community? I think that's fair, right? Lying to the community and the higher ups, yeah? Is that a deal?

CodComedyTJ, if you could send me those clips (or any evidence that you have) via Discord that would be great.

D

Deleted member 323

Hi sorry, I've been busy working.

I have hours upon hours of footage to go through, I'll have to go through later when/if I'm free and get it.

Isn't it wild how he was responding EVERYDAY and the second I say I've got proof against him he's nowhere to be seen?

If he's not lied to you, the server, and the head staff, then he'll have absolutely no problem with replying to this thread and putting it into text that he will happily accept a demotion and perma ban from the community, and then if I'm lying in the video, then I'll accept the perma ban from the community.

If he has NOT LIED, then he should not have a single problem with this at all, right? If Jordz makes me that deal, I'll go find the clip, if he doesn't, well, you guys can see who out of the blue has avoided this post completely.

Thanks.

Hello TJ;

As per my last post explaining my side I have nothing more to add or to say, your ban was valid.

Denied,
The only issue I have was the way the ban was handed out by Jordz, which he has been spoken to and corrected in regards to this matter. However, there has been conclusive evidence for NITRP, and I find that the ban was valid. Therefore, no action will be taken against Jordz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom