Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

bit of changes for sco possibly

Jackie

Name of suggestion: Removing Frag Grenades and making them not be able to do traffic stops
Link (gmodstore, steamworkshop etc): None
Why do you think this should be added?: Whenever I see like tactical raids like in movies. I don't see people using frag grenades. They are explosives and can harm quite many people and the building too possibly collapsing it. So I don't think it's a good idea with frag grenades. ´´´| SCO-19 doing traffic stops are just not fair. It's a beast of a car really fast and like literally a tank. I would think to bring back the rule where SCO is only allowed to do them when rammed by the person or like something else.

Last edited:

Zack

Forums Manager
Management
Staff of the Month
PoliceRP Senior-Administrator
Jailbreak Junior-Administrator
Staff Member
I like the idea
+1

SilenceIsFat

Banned
Name of suggestion: Removing Frag Grenades and making them not be able to do traffic stops
Why do you think this should be added?: Whenever I see like tactical raids like in movies. I don't see people using frag grenades. They are explosives and can harm quite many people and the building too possibly collapsing it. So I don't think it's a good idea with frag grenades. ´´´| SCO-19 doing traffic stops are just not fair. It's a beast of a car really fast and like literally a tank. I would think to bring back the rule where SCO is only allowed to do them when rammed by the person or like something else.

are you special? That's Special Weapons and Tactics not Counter Terrorism/SCO-19 which are trained A LOT better than SWAT officers

SilenceIsFat

Banned

+ hasn't this been suggested already

Top Bottom