Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Melons Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
(- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks.)

- Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest).
- Access to Discord.
- A working microphone.
- Clear understanding of the rules.

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? My names melon
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since it opened back up
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yew my native language
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:522149356

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: so rdm means ‘random deathmatch’ witch in much ways is annoying for a lot of other people trying to rp when ur going around blasting them with ur ak-47 am i right lmao? Anyway rdm is when u kill someone with no reason for a example a user is walking down the street and a guy pull up on u and kills u without a reason that would be ‘RDM’ as is killing users with no reason. Ex2, u are walking to the car dealer and u see a guy afk near it u take it into ur own hands and kill him thats rdm.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR means NEW LIFE RULE. ex1 u are walking into spawn hotel and u get killed in say crossfire and go back to the exact same location and it has not been 5 mins, thats NLR ex2 okay so james is a pd officer and u sam go and pull a knife infront of him and u get james attention so james will probably shoot if running at him with it so then when sam is killed he goes back to the same place to annoy james thats NLR

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is a user is act like the game or irl ex1 james is walking down the street and sam and paul pull up on james with 2 guns pointed at james telling him say THIS IS A MUGGING DROP 10K NOW OR DIE, and james doesnt do anything just keeps on walking that would be FearRP ex2 so bob is at b and q and then james and derek pull up, with knifes/weapons and say this is a kidnapping get in the car now and u just dont listen ur afraid and that would be as mentioned FearRP

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia is when u discremitate against the LGBTQ community Ex1, oi ur a fag Ex2, aha imagine being gay, or something like that basicaly tagerting someone with a different sex,

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First i would check the logs to see if william did advert ‘carjack’ and then i would know he did so i would let william of with a verbal warning, And then take Joe to a sit or a bit where there is not too much rp and then explain to joe that he did advert ‘carjack;’ and then i would go to william ‘cloaked’ and then give him a warning as your not aloud to steal NHS Vehicles,

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Fior this i would check the logs and see and if he did then theres nothing wrong,but if he had there would be a punishment such as (ban) (kick) or a warning

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Again i would bring william to a sit and check logs to see if he did advert it. If he didnt i would give him a warn for Fail to advert.And then Joe would be given a warning for NLR or RDM as ur not allowed to build on the sidewalk unless your a Hobo.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Again i would bring joe to a excluded location and check logs to see how long it was William adverted the pd meeting to see if joe would of had time to see it and if there was not time for Joe to see the pd meeting i would give him a verbal warning and to not do it again however,if he did have time to see it theres a possibly that Joe done it on purpose and give him a warning and not tell him to do it again or there will be consequences.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think is should be chosen other applicants because my sense of humor i can keep a hothead in stressful situations and also i have been playing 24/7 since it opened back up wich means i have a lot of time just gotta message me and ill be on it ASAP.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would contact a higher up such as a super admin a mod and dev or such like that and ask for help if they do not reply in the space of 5 mins i would let the person go until i have comformaition what do to.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I sadly do not because i got Garrys Mod about 2 months ago now aned the only servers i have played so far are RiverSide and Proton Networks and there the only servers i intend on playing on.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: 1. Im not bias 2. I have ALOT of spare time 3. I can keep a hot head in stressful situations.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: 1. I have Dyslexia 2. My age (13) 3. Having a bad pc so may struggle when lagging.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? Well i want to be a member of this amazing community. Because i have been playing since the restart i have 200 hours on it and i think its time to step up and make a name for myself and also, To help the community and to support people if going through stressful situations say family problems ETC.

Have you received any help when creating this application? Yes My good friend Sprite
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? I do indeed.

1+, I feel like he should deserve it now that he's put in more effort in his staff app this time. (y)

+1 - Willingness to learn, very active within the server and community. Slight issues with application, for example, the lack of detail within some questions however I believe all in all you would be a good asset to the staff team with some mentoring

+1 - Willingness to learn, very active within the server and community. Slight issues with application, for example, the lack of detail within some questions however I believe all in all you would be a good asset to the staff team with k that means alot

+1 - Willingness to learn, very active within the server and community. Slight issues with application, for example, the lack of detail within some questions however I believe all in all you would be a good asset to the staff team with some mentoring
yo thank you appreacite it and also i agree with some mentoring i think i could be up there{:

pat

Discord Manager
1615107181981.png
1615107223816.png

1615107242113.png

Attachments

• 1615107223816.png
    1615107223816.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 2

pat

Discord Manager
does that mean i have 4 days until u can take futher notis?
I'm not sure, I don't manage the staff applications, I was just pointing out that you posted it shortly after your other application got closed.

I'm not sure, I don't manage the staff applications, I was just pointing out that you posted it shortly after your other application got closed.
i understand would mean alot if u could back to me if u know when i could be denied or accepted have a good day!

hey pat. just wondering is it 3 days until i can get any feedback?

Neutral.
Not a bad application, quite decent however you should of waited the correct time to apply.

Neutral.
Not a bad application, quite decent however you should of waited the correct time to apply.
Hey Harry im sorry about that i never knew that there was a cooldown however thanks for the comment {:

Reapplied too early and didn't wait the correct time.
Hey Crax you have me confused u said reapplied too early witch yes is true but i never knew there was a cooldown but then u said didnt wait the correct time? same thing or is there something im missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom