Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Blackholes unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Blackhole
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:205227125
Date of ban issue: 21/11/23
Member of staff: Gatesway
Ban reason (screenshot): Illegal Modifications
Why should we unban you?: First of I want to say that I am sincerely sorry and apologize for what I did. I saw people hacking on multiple servers and I have never looked into cheating before but I got sent the hacks and I downloaded them, I very much regret downloading them and have not used them since. I really liked playing on this server and I never used the cheats in a malicious way; I was in a call at the time and when the server restarted at 3am and thought it would be funny to take a screenshot with it open and I did it, I now know how bad it is to use software like that and I would never do it again. its been a couple months now and I regret what Ive done and i understand if you don't want to give me a second chance, I'm happy to be PC checked at any time and to be re-banned for breaking any of the server rules. I am sorry for what Ive done in the past I hope I can be given one last chance to show Ive changed.
(My discord name is zdosdosdosd)
Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-22 170925.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-22 170925.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom