Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted bo11acks report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: bo11ack
Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin?
Date of Inshident: 23/09/2023
information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:
He was being very unprofessional and rude towards me it was clear that he was biased and i had to get another admin in the sit because he said and i quote " idk what to do cos i might get in trouble" but unfortunately i dont have a clip of that as my medal was bugging . however it updated just in nick of time for him to say and i quote " just quickly listen right !" , "YOU NEED TO GET BETTER AT THE GAME ALRIGHT!" those are the key parts of the clip that is linked below as you can see this is VERY upsetting as he INSULTED !!!!! MY INTELC AND MY ABLITY TO SEE!!!!!!. to see that bo11ack has not been told to remain professional and have no biased !
Evidence on the incident:

Its not being unprofessional its the truth if he was dead on the ground and you got killed and then came back which is also breaking NLR + Revenge RDM then that is your fault, even though you shouldnt have gone back and killed him as that alone breaks the rules i let you of with a verbal warning, I wasnt rude to you in any way i was actually nice for letting you of for 2 broken rules, next time dont commit NLR or RDM and we wouldnt be in this situation, and i also never said i dont know what to do i might get in trouble that is just lies, you was the one who requested Blackhole not me.

Azz

Accepted-ish.

I do agree that B0110CKs could have handled communication a little better but you where in the wrong.

I will speak to B0110CKs and Blackhole and make sure communication is handled better next time.

Thank you for making this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom