Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied bobi's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? bobi
1.2 How old are you? 14 turning 15 may 31th
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? More than 2 mounths
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:440890194
1.7 References (if any)? bobi#4751

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Deathmatch. Example#1 Lets say player A is walking to the car dealer player B kills him without any valid reason thats RDM Example#2 Player A is talking with player B player A insults player B and player B gets angry and starts shooting and him and killing him. Player B did rdm

2.2 : Define NLR and provide two examples:NLR=No Life Rule it means that if you do you cant go back to the roleplay you died in ot the location till the rp is over and you cant remeber anything from the rp you died in. Example#1 Player A got raided by player B and got killed player A returns to the base and kills player B. Player A broke NLR Example#2 Player A is a police officer he tries to arrest player B but he kills him Player A comes back to the location or finds Player A and arrests him on spot for the reason he tried to arrest him before. Player A broke NLR

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:FearRP= FearRP means that you should be scared for you life. (in a gun pointing secario if you got your weapon out first it doesnt apply) Example#1 Player A is surrounded by Player B and Player C Players B and C have pointed weapons at player A and demand 5k from him Player A gets his firearm out and shoots Players B and C. Player a broke the FearRP rule. Example#2 Player A is armed a takes as a hostage Player B Player A gives him commands to get in the car Player B doesn;t listen and insted starts running. Player B broke the FearRP rule.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia is sexual orientation discrimination in simple words is discriminating and insulting people becouse of their sexual orientation. Example#1 Player A is homosexual Player B is homophob Player B starts bullying and making jokes of Player A becouse of his sexual orientation. Player B broke the homophobia rule
Example#2 Player A is homosexual Player B is training Player A to be a PCSO Player A mentions that he is homosexual Player B thats to be meaner after knowing Player A is homosexual Player A does everything right in the training Player B tells Player A that he doesnt pass the test but he doesnt tell him what he does wrong. Player B broke the homophobia rule.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:Racism is thinking some is less capable or less valiable as a human becouse of his race or labeling them as something becouse of their race.
Example#1 Player A is black and Player B is white Player A makes jokes about Player B and his race and basicly bullying him. Player B broke the racist rule. Player A is white Player B is black Player A starts yelling racial slurs at Player B after knowing their race. (!!!!!!!!!SAME THING CAN HAPPEN THE OTHER WAY ARROUND IM NOT SAYING A RACE IS MORE LIKELY TO BE RACIST !!!!!!!)

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will tell joe that William adverted carjack then tp to William see if he stole NHS vehicle then ask him to stop if he doesnt i will tp him in a building and warn him for stealing NHS vehicle and tell him to have a nice day :)

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will tp WIlliam and Joe in a building roof if the people he killed threatened him or are police its ok but if the people he killed are not PD and didnt threatened him he will be banned for mass rdm

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will tp them check in logs if everything they say its true Joe gets warned for fail base. William gets warned for FTA, NLR and FTA again..

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will tp him and warn him for breaking no major crimes

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Im kind, active and understanding person.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Ask another staff member to help if there arent any online ask another staff member in discord.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Controlling(can help me control the sit) Kind(Can help me Comfort ppl and make everyone happy by the end of the sit) i type fast

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Too kind I get offended when i get sweared at. cant think of 3rd one.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I've played here for a lot of time and think im ready to be a more serious part of the community. I want to help resolve problems between peaple.And make sure there is a admin online at every time.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?Yes

Neutral
Your behaviour/professionalism overall needs a significant improvement. In the staff team I don't believe we endorse any forms of unreasonable behaviour, which I have seen before from you in-game.

Neutral
Your behaviour/professionalism overall needs a significant improvement. In the staff team I don't believe we endorse any forms of unreasonable behaviour, which I have seen before from you in-game.
I will try anything in my powers to improve

Neutral
A bit lack of knowledge of the in-game rules (from my experiences with you atleast)
But he is a nice guy and i believe he would make a good staff member if he improves his knowledge of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom