Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted BOBO PLAYER REPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arm

Member: BOBO
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100503277
Date of Incident: 22/09/22
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was talking to smithie as i was i randomly started gettig shot in the back of my head from bobo during this i turned around unsaftyed my firearm and shot at him / he ended up killing me
Evidence on the incident: Clip

Added Infomation: after being RDMed by him once he proseeded to do it again multiple times fter even during a sit witch he got a cooldown ban and a warn for the RDM in a sit

Last edited:
I believe I already dealt with this in game? I warned him twice doing this or situations very similar (please correct me if I warned him for a different occasion or this one)

Arm

I believe I already dealt with this in game? I warned him twice doing this or situations very similar (please correct me if I warned him for a different occasion or this one)
not this one ganja this is before the sit rdm

Arm

this issue is from the same day but was un delt with at the time by staff the other two issues is just of knowledge that he has continued to do it after this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom