Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Joshyyy's staff application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Joshyyy
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3-4 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:551798905
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM/Random Death Match is killing another player randomly or without a valid RP reason
E1: Jimmy (Hitman) goes up to John (PCSO) and kills him, he gives the reasoning "I wanted to put a hit on him, but I can't as I am the only hitman/assassin online": This would be RDM because there is no valid hit nor an RP reason to kill him.
E2: Jimmy (PC) is walking to PD, John kills him and says "I hate the police": He gives the reasoning "he is a police officer": This is RDM because being a police officer is not a valid reason to be killed.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR/New Life Rule states you cannot return to the same ongoing RP situation after you have died as you would not know it was going on in a new life!
E1: Jimmy (Terrorist) kidnaps John (PCSO), Jimmy messes up the situation and dies, then he decides to get a new gun, and kill the PCSO: This is NLR because the real person in a new life would not know the PCSO was in that place.
E2: Jimmy (Hitman) kills John (PCSO) after someone placed a hit on him, John goes back, tasers him and arrests him: This is NLR because John in a new life would not know Jimmy had done that!

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP/Fear Role play is not complying in a situation with multiple individuals armed with firearms, or when outnumbered!
E1: John (PC) is surrounded by armed terrorists, he gets out his gun and starts shooting: This is FearRP because John would not do that in real life!
E2: Jimmy (SUPT) Is in a mugging with 2 Thief's who both have AR-15s and Jimmy pulls out a Glock 17 and shoots them both dead: This is FearRP as he would not do this in that situation!

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is the discrimination against homosexuals!
E1: Jimmy (Who has his steam picture as the LGBT flag) joins the server and John puts in OOC "Jimmy is a f*ggot"!
E2: Jimmy targets John with Kidnaps/muggings because of his sexuality.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is the discrimination of someone based on their ethnic background!
E1: Jimmy puts in OOC that he is from Africa and John responds "Haha you're black".
E2: John (Who has his profile picture as himself) goes up to Jimmy (Gun dealer) and asks for a G36C, Jimmy responds "Sorry I don't serve black people".

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would tell Joe that he did advert carjack but he stole an NHS vehicle which is against the rules, I would then warn him for crimes against NHS and return both parties.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Tell Joe that William did advert PD Raid and he did nothing wrong, then tell Joe that if you don't assist in the PD raid then William can by all means kill you.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would tell William that he FTA'd and NLR'd, and then say to him that he cannot raid a base without advert and then die and go back, then I would warn William for FTA and NLR, then give Joe what he would've made from those drugs.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would tell Joe that if he advert No major crimes than no Crimes such as bombings or raids can happen, I would then give Joe a 5 week ban for MRDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I feel I am very much equipped for staff based on my dedication and knowledge of the server rules, I am very active and professional, I would take every sit seriously and let both parties have they're word, I would always be on duty and monitor everything cloaked, I have used ULX before so I am used to the commands, I would never value any sit differently and I feel I deserve a shot at staff.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask a higher up staff member to assist or give advice, I would also consult the staff guide.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
- Active
- Knowledge of the rules
- Play with friends so one weakness is kinda half a weakness
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
- School (8:55AM - 3PM, Detentions on Thursdays up to 90 minutes)
- Spend a lot of time with friends, maybe an hour or two after school, but always still get on
- (Rare) Family activities

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I feel as though I would make a good staff member and I really want to help the community of riverside as it can be a bit mingey sometimes and I want to keep that out to make a positive experience for everyone.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No, none at all
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes, of course

Any questions DM me on discord, Joshyyy#7018

Accepted, contact me on Discord to schedule an interview (without putting an ! at the end of every sentence of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom