Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Some ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Farmer
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:452995787
Date of ban issue: 05/07/21
Member of staff: Ben 10
Ban Reason: LTARP
Why should we unban you?: I was on the server I got bored and decided I wanted to get off which I did when I was being arrested. I didn't leave cause I didn't want RP I just wanted a break for the day; I only found out about 2-3 hours ago that I was banned

Ben

Name: Farmer
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:452995787
Date of ban issue: 05/07/21
Member of staff: Ben 10
Ban Reason: LTARP
Why should we unban you?: I was on the server I got bored and decided I wanted to get off which I did when I was being arrested. I didn't leave cause I didn't want RP I just wanted a break for the day; I only found out about 2-3 hours ago that I was banned
hello farmer

What happened was u was getting arrested and u left mid way through
plus i was watching u ask for a lawyer then u leave because u didnt wanna go jail

So you left because you didn't want to RP, however you were being arrested?
So whilst you were being processed you intentionally left the server because you "wanted a break" from it?

Couldn't you have waited until you served your time?

I wanted to play other games im not going to wait for 5 mins for them to arrest me

fzn

Yeah this should only be punished when you actually rejoin, making you avoid the jailtime but continuing to RP. This should never be a ban when you don't even join back.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom