Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bread's (JackAv) Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?

Bread (will change to JackAv to avoid confusion)
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
Played it a while ago and ive gotten back into it, for around 3 weeks i'm not too sure
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:22246423
1.7 References (if any)?
Neuro

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

When a player kills player(s) for no valid reason (Random Death Match)
Examples
Someone has just come out of a vehicle and shot so one because they felt like it, this would be RDM
Someone has been annoying someone else over chat, so they decide to go and kill them, this would be RDM

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:

When a player a player is killed, the rule is that they do not remember anything in their "past life" (New Life Rule)
Examples
Someone has just died to a mugger, they come back 3 minutes later and kill the mugger, this breaks NLR
Someone is mid kidnapping, then is killed, he then 2 minutes later comes back and kidnaps the person again, this breaks NLR

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

FearRP is the rule that your afraid to die and that you only have one life
Examples
Someone has got a gun to their head in a kidnapping and is told that he will die if they do not follow their commands, however he refuses and walks off, this breaks FearRP
During a mugging, someone is told to drop 5k or die! they refuse and walk away, this breaks FearRP

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia is were people show hate to gay, lesbian, bi-sexual etc. people, or see their gender as invalid
Examples
Someone is walking down the street, met by another, they proceed to call them a "gay twat", that is homophobic
Someone has just created a gang, and refuses to let a person in because they are "gay and stupid", this is homophobic

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racism is discrimination against a particular race(s)
Examples
Someone has just shot another and called them the "n-word", this would be racist
Someone has just commented on anothers race, and directly linked it too slavery, this would be racist

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly, i would get both of them and tp them to a safe place were we can talk, i would hear both sides of the sotry and look back on logs to see who has more suspicious activity, i would also explain there is no crimes against the NHS, based on whos story looks worse, i would jail them and tell them to look at the rules by typing !motd

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly, bring both people and hear both parts of the story, i would look back on the logs and see for any suspicious kills, i would then go back and look if he advertised and see where each person was at the time, if they were inside the pd, it is not RDM, if not, i would show them it is RDM and tell him to read the rules through !motd. and keep a closer look at william.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly, i would tell joe to remove his base on the sidewalk and then show william he must advert before a raid, after i will show william and joe the rules (!motd) and explain that william has broken NLR, i would hear both their opinions on the story and punish accordingly.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Bring Joes and ask him why on earth he has done that, if he advertised before and it was an honest mistake and he never meant to do it, i would let him off with a warning, if not however i will give a bigger consequence.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I have a lot of experience with ULX, FAdmin and im experienced in developing my own servers, and i would love to get to know the community alot better. I also enjoy staffing, and am active mostly all day.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Contact a admin higher up

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes, still cant remember the names though..

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I am a quick learner
i am friendly and polite
and i act quickly and correctly upon fast situations

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
sometimes i can be a bit too polite and not give them a warning
right now its summer but when i got back to school i will only be on 4+ hours a day

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I would love to help out everyone in the community and get to know everyone better as a person, it will always make me happy to improve someones day if their having a bad time on the server, i will always want to improve the server and its community.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
nope

Have you received any help when creating this application? no

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes​

+0

Although you've had +'s from other staff members, However I have yet to see you in-game.

+0

Although you've had +'s from other staff members, However I have yet to see you in-game.
I've seen you quite frequently, maybe because people don't pay much attention, but fair enough.

I've seen you quite frequently, maybe because people don't pay much attention, but fair enough.
Have you?

It could be because the “bread” name is common, whenever you see me online send me a message and I’ll see how you follow rules etc,

Could also possibly be the cause that you don’t stand out and just blend in if you know what I mean,

I’ll update my original post in a couple of days once I see more of you.

Positive
Bread is nice person, he is active, I feel like he is a good fit for staff, and he follows rules properly based on what I have seen from him.

Have you?

It could be because the “bread” name is common, whenever you see me online send me a message and I’ll see how you follow rules etc,

Could also possibly be the cause that you don’t stand out and just blend in if you know what I mean,

I’ll update my original post in a couple of days once I see more of you.
I was the person that interviewed you for NHS today

Denied, you have recently recieved multiple warnings ingame. Improve your knowledge of the rules and you may reapply in a week's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom