Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Bring back Custom Jobs

fzn

Community Co-Owner
Developer
Senior Management
Superadmin
So we had custom jobs and high player counts during the 2019-2020 persian gulf crisis. Should we bring back #WarWithIran as that has seemed to change and killed our playercount.

CBT Connoisseur

-1 Basically just more of a P2W.
If custom jobs are seen as P2W make them buyable with ingame cash somewhere around 25mil - there you go, a reward for making cash and saving up, if you make that much cash and are that devoted to getting the cash to make a CJ I think you deserve to have one lol. Also, if someone says that these jobs would be OP, the fact that you can only buy ww1 and ww2 guns against 125 armour SCO with weapons that can 1 tap you is unbalanced and unfun. Having CJs that spawn with guns means you have a fighting chance against gov and make them more balanced to play against.

Zack

Forums Manager
Management
Staff of the Month
PoliceRP Senior-Administrator
Jailbreak Junior-Administrator
Staff Member
If custom jobs are seen as P2W make them buyable with ingame cash somewhere around 25mil - there you go, a reward for making cash and saving up, if you make that much cash and are that devoted to getting the cash to make a CJ I think you deserve to have one lol. Also, if someone says that these jobs would be OP, the fact that you can only buy ww1 and ww2 guns against 125 armour SCO with weapons that can 1 tap you is unbalanced and unfun. Having CJs that spawn with guns means you have a fighting chance against gov and make them more balanced to play against.
I like the idea but they will need to limit the weaponry custom jobs get because even though you have saved up a lot for a job, you can't jus thave an OP job.

SilenceIsFat

Banned
Yes we have ww2 guns vs State of the art SMGS and Assault rifles
tbf with ya ww2 guns realistically (depending on the country) are actually better than the guns that PD use (Like a mosin, for example), a mosin is 7.62x54mm and AR-15's/most assault rifles are 5.56mm or .223 (same thing)

Pepper

Banned
tbf with ya ww2 guns realistically (depending on the country) are actually better than the guns that PD use (Like a mosin, for example), a mosin is 7.62x54mm and AR-15's/most assault rifles are 5.56mm or .223 (same thing)
no they're not are u on something

Jake

HOLY SHIT NO NO NO
that were just an excuse to minge, annoyed everyone, and they fucked up realism as I don’t really want to see skeletons wondering around. They also were shit for people not on them as they got a choice of FIVE PERM GUNS.

CBT Connoisseur

excuse to minge
I could say that about any job "PD is just an excuse to minge" "Thief is just an excuse to minge"
they fucked up realism
What is realistic about half of the things in RP? I don't think flying aliens who can pick you up for murder is realistic, not being jailed for 10 years isn't realistic either but it's still as it is
I don’t really want to see skeletons wondering around
Restrict custom jobs to certain models if you want realism?
They also were shit for people not on them as they got a choice of FIVE PERM GUNS.
change the amount of perm guns people can have if it's so much of a problem

John Valli

HOLY SHIT NO NO NO

that were just an excuse to minge, annoyed everyone, and they fucked up realism as I don’t really want to see skeletons wondering around. They also were shit for people not on them as they got a choice of FIVE PERM GUNS.
LMAO realism when people shoot you under gunpoint and fear rp isn't a think. Good joke bro.

Top Bottom