Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied 2 Rule Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Suggestion: assisting adverts - So as I experienced recently, I was on SCO19 and someone adverted bank raid as normal but then an individual who will remain unnamed adverted assist straight away, yet as I responded to bank raid I noticed that person was still outside of bank, as we killed the original person who adverted, the unnamed individual then came and flanked us. Now I believe that to assist you must be inside the bank, store or wherever is it that you're assisting so there is a fair fight

How will this benefit the community: Makes a more fair and fun fight for both parties
Link(s): N/A

2.) Suggestion: Fake Surrendering - now I'm sure everyone has run into this at some point if not then will, I think fake surrendering shouldn't be allowed, the amount of times I've had someone in front of me with hands up saying "i surrender" then pulls out a gun and shoots you to death is actually quite unfair for government as we have ROE's to abide by. Why should we respond to a shooting just for them to stop with hands up saying they surrender then use the opportunity to whip out a gun again to shoot us down. Not at all a fair fight, it should be either you surrender and be placed in cuffs or you can not surrender at all and keep the fight going.

How will this benefit the community: Fair fight and makes it more RP friendly if people do surrender - of course anyone who wasn't involved in the situation but is part of gang can still do the counter arrest (name affil not included)
Link(s): N/A

-1 To both - with rule 2 if they surrender you can put them under fear rp if there is another armed officer (there usually is let's be honest)

with rule 1 I think it allows for outplaying in raids if someone can assist and come later on, almost like emergency back up which can create some good moments during RP, this would also conflict with the recent change to countering.

-1 To both - with rule 2 if they surrender you can put them under fear rp if there is another armed officer (there usually is let's be honest)

with rule 1 I think it allows for outplaying in raids if someone can assist and come later on, almost like emergency back up which can create some good moments during RP, this would also conflict with the recent change to countering.
Well then what's the point if there is no fair fight? why should someone be allowed to advert assist whilst not even being inside the building on top of that, the defenders already have their 4 props to help them anyway. If we try anything as gov that a crim doesn't like then they get a PSD against them. why should it be any different? PVP should be a fair fight regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom