Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied DJ Uncle Nadeem (STEAM_0:0:73936585) was banned by TTM LCPL Harry 5323(STEAM_0:1:459446890) for MRDM for 5 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ Uncle Nadeem (STEAM_0:0:73936585) was banned by TTM LCPL Harry 5323(STEAM_0:1:459446890) for MRDM for 5 weeks

bruh, 5 weeks is a bit steep. all i did was kill some pigs smh.
my reasoning being, that first they was just being annoying. secondly how can u fear rp a jihadi ffs. like i'm supposed to be the fear. especially if im holding C4. as proven by the killfeed one c4 is equal to 5 pigs. so why would i comply to a two gun fear rp??

just admins picking and choosing how much they want to enforce the rules and to what degree. especially since i was under NLR and those feds shouldn't have even approached me.

Last edited:
You were being dealt with in accordance of a staff matter, where you had been reported for breaking the rules relating to FearRP. During the situation I had informed you to put away the bomb, as you failed to comply with the officers' demands for you to stop moving/to place your hands up (don't remember what was said exactly). You bluntly ignored me, and you had ran towards all the officers, including myself and intentionally blowing them up during a staff matter.

From this, I banned you for 5 weeks.

Can I have a different admin, not fair that you ban me and get final say. Especially since it's not like you banned any next player. You know who I am and frankly seems like more time these are personal grudges that you admins find a way to justify

As for RP purposes it's proper rotten to try enforce something that's clearly against my RP. I'm a jihad, not a civilian. If I was, fear rp would make sense but like I said I am the fear rp role so how can I myself listen to fear rp. It's in the name; terrorist

Last edited:
No disrespect btw, I appreciate you find it fun to set up road blocks and playing the game different, but these man are just weird about it. Lamby or Bugzy will go 20kills deep just cos they adverted and I get killed 3 times just trying to make it to a car dealer. But God forbid I think actually do what a Jihadi does. Like what's the point of making a ranking system, adding all this in. There was clearly communication. What we've never seen a negotiation before. But no, I got to drop everything and sit in jail for 5min cos Alex and whoever want to get their panties in a twist over fear rp. Once more I'll say this, how can u try pull fear rp on a terrorist. You seriously think a geezer holding C4 is going to stop and comply ffs? Then what I got to stop /advert my intentions when everyone present clearly knows what going on. Just giving them a chance to get me. Like I understand it's for keeping track and that. And then the admin wants to jump in as well. Breathing down my neck. It's a game, loosen up. We'll respawn in 30 secs and NLR. And it's not like I even break NLR either. You get onto me but praise and make admin people who do the same. What do I have to spend money like everyone else to get anywhere? How much does it cost so that a admin can't tell me shit unless I'm spawning swastikas and shit

Why can police even use fear rp. UK is not a police state.
I'll do as I wish till I'm in handcuffs just as I would irl

And I only blew myself up cos that's what the people wanted. Coulda just moved me to jail. Gave me a warn and a stern talking to and that would of been that. I was well enough my RP rights so to speak

You're assuming that I'm dealing with it, yet I'm literally giving my response.

I'm also recognised as a staff member, not just an Event Manager.

I'll agree it wasn't optimal, I'll agree it could of gone better. But I think 2 days ban is well fair. Since 5 weeks is clearly a joke. You must have known it was my second day on after a week long ban again for a admins personal grudge.

I never knew you were banned, as quite frankly I barely know who you are. So I don't see how I can have a grudge against you, and I've followed our staffing protocols in regards to your ban.

personally i think you should stick to events, but well even that??. seen the one yesterday and lol nice attempt??. maybe one day you'll figure it out

i'll give u one for free.

you can first get a list of participants, that way depending on how many teams each admin can act as a respawn. just ctrl c to bring back a wave respawn of your own team. would work as waves. best for deathmatch type events. could also use it to move the conflict over multiple stages.

instead you lot float around like donuts commentating

Stick to the topic of the ban appeal lmao, you're making it worse for yourself

Stick to the topic of the ban appeal lmao, you're making it worse for yourself
cant take genuine criticism even though you've opened yourself up to being criticized by the fact u took the role on lmao

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.
Follow template.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom