Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied a admin 4 the people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? IWreckedU // Uncle Nadeem
1.2 How old are you? 20
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? ye
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? time
1.5 Are you fluent in English? easily
1.6 What is your SteamID? (STEAM_0:0:73936585)
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
killing a mf. u shot a mf in the road cos he looked at u dirty from 50ft. u stabbed a mf cos he looked at u from 10ft
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
new life rule, nothing that u was doing can be continued for least 5 min. e.g u died, now u bugger off, change jobs even go do something different. NLR would also be against engaging in previous fights or situations.
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
odd rule, makes sense and don't. put simply if they've got more guns then you: you gotta listen. e.g police arrest or hostage taking
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
saying shit about lgbt mandem. hurtful words or signage
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
hating on someone due to race, e.g slurs, hurtful names etc
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
can't steal ambulance, goto jail 2min
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
check log to make sure all 6 kills are legit, if not goto jail for 2 min for every player so 12minutes and warn. if legit send Joe to leslie/suburbs to stop any reoccurrence of them running straight back into each other.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
tell joe he can't build on the sidewalk. william gets 1 day ban.
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
if he bombs before the advert well done, after its mrdm, and failure to respect meeting so 20min jail or 2 day ban

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

i hate a lot of the other admins. it's always one sided admins vs you. as you's know im pretty on the edge and do get toxic. so if anyone knows right from wrong it me.
You'd have another geezer on your side, we know what these lot are like. you message me and we'll talk it out. Try to avoid these ridiculous ban timers.
i'd be giving out more easy going punishments for lesser offences.
i'd also finally be able to do these ideas i have.
i'll give u one for free:
you can first get a list of participants, that way depending on how many teams each admin can act as a respawn. just ctrl c to bring back a wave respawn of your own team. would work as waves. best for deathmatch type events. could also use it to move the conflict over multiple stages. Not like how these lot carry things out where they float about protecting they're precious rules.

ADMINS SHOULD BE INVOLVED IN MAKING THE GAME EXPERIENCE BETTER, NOT WORSE.
if you're tired of being harrassed by a 15yr old vote for me.
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
get a higher up duh
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
yes, been here long time on gmod. everything from co-owner to HR ffs
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Everyone knows Nadeem
most people who don't like Nadeem are themselves hated by a large group of players.
Nadeem is for the people. not to suck up to the other admins for extra treats.
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
i will get toxic, you set the stage and i'll sink to it.
got more patience then the rest of the admins.
other admins don't like me
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
bro everyone knows this server is a bit of a state, lemme come along, teach u one two things and we can get this party started.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
lmao u pulling a background check, go on check out my steam page

You've just been banned for breaking server rules, you have no respect for individuals and you clearly don't know how to format your application in a professional, Standard English aspect. I suggest you rework your application, so this can actually be assessed and considered.

You've just been banned for breaking server rules, you have no respect for individuals and you clearly don't know how to format your application in a professional, Standard English aspect. I suggest you rework your application, so this can actually be assessed and considered.
lmao, professional for a gmod server. y'all paying me to be professional?

-1 You lack basic respect, you don't how to format your application.

That and respectfully who tf are u. I don't think we spoke so where's the lack of respect come in
I am basing this off your application and the way you're acting now proves my point.

I am basing this off your application and the way you're acting now proves my point.
Ah, very informed decision your taking as you clearly know so much about me contextually. Just proving my point really

To the people them.

look at these lot, baited straight into it.
whatever the decision admins seem to always be against the player. Not like it's one bad apple either. Vote for me or don't but if your going to comment or even read this:

chase up these admins in staff report. We need to overhaul the staff cos these ones ain't cutting it

You're 20 years old and you're acting to 'rebel' against moderators in a video game?

lmao holy fuck you're 20 years old and acting like that
Bro this is clearly a stunt to get you's lot to show yourself up. It's clear to anyone reading this is clearly all about personal grudges. If you can't tell it's 50% satire based of the fact that
A. It's a gmod server not the application for a office job, as otherwise half of you'd be off admin if that was the case.
B. I've just showed everyone that you lot, those commenting especially are just salty kids. Which at least in my eyes means no one can't do anything unless your happy about it.
So yeah you lot can laugh at me cos I'm telling a joke and your the butt of it

You're 20 years old and you're acting to 'rebel' against moderators in a video game?
Why not, it's my pass time. Most people would normally say that gaming while a adult means your doing quite well in life to afford to waste time

Why not, it's my pass time. Most people would normally say that gaming while a adult means your doing quite well in life to afford to waste time
thanks for the motivational advise dhar man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom