Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied a admin 4 the people

Status
Not open for further replies.
about time you lost staff, i wouldn't of applied if i knew that.
Well considering I was the youngest staff member and managed to get to senior staff proves my point, I was and will always be better than
I'm still going for it. especially since i got this far
God help us. And the furthest you've got is like 5+ minus ones.
as for this professional thing, ive already talked about it. READ. im here to get shit done not play suck up.
Professionalism is part of how you get stuff done, if you go round calling every rule breaker a cunt then youre gonna get removed quicker than they can say knobhead.
and before i dismiss you, just know you were officially the worst. git gud
How would I get admin if I was the worst, have your opinion I don't care, and "git gud", well mission accomplished.

Well considering I was the youngest staff member and managed to get to senior staff proves my point, I was and will always be better than

God help us. And the furthest you've got is like 5+ minus ones.

Professionalism is part of how you get stuff done, if you go round calling every rule breaker a cunt then youre gonna get removed quicker than they can say knobhead.

How would I get admin if I was the worst, have your opinion I don't care, and "git gud", well mission accomplished.
You seem really pressed, maybe turn the screen off.
I think it's only mainly going to be you I call that.
And what you want a medal for being youngest admin. Clearly someone made a mistake or your mates helped you get up there.
Now please go away, you bore me

Yeah yeah whatever, it's a application for admin on a 3rd rate gmod server. I'll act how I want?‍♂️?
That and you clearly missed the point of this exercise. But it's alright, none of you's really seem like the brightest bulbs
whats this got to do with "3rd rate gmod server" ur not 14, ur meant to be matured and not be making joke staff applications and doing better w ur life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom