Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Dave Carter's Staff Application '3'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Dave Carter
1.2 How old are you? 18
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3-4 Months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:599874939
1.7 References (if any)? Alex Carter, Kunac

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM means random death match which is when 1 player kills another player for no reason.

Example 1: Barry has just been called an idiot in game by Jeff and Barry kills Jeff.

Example 2: Barry shoots Jeff because he has been told by friend to do so.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR means New Life Rule which is where u have respawned and therefore cant return to the situation you have died at.

Example 1: Barry is killed by Jeff during a PD raid, he respawns, returns to the situation and kills Jeff.

Example 2: Barry raids Jeff whilst he is in the middle of making drugs. He is killed by Jeff and Barry returns and kills Jeff

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear RP is when u must follow commands or demands in order to live.

Example 1: Barry is held at gun point by jeff and has adverted mug. Barry pulls out a gun and kills Jeff.

Example 2: Jeff is demanding that Barry steps out of the vehicle whilst held at gun point, Barry ignores this and drives off.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is the hatred of people who are gay/lesbian just because they have a different sexual orientation.

Example 1: Barry calls Jeff a "Faggot".

Example2: Barry Refuses to RP with Jeff just because he is gay.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is the hatred of people who are of different ethnicity.

Example 1: Barry calls Jeff a "Jew".

Example 2: Barry RDM's Jeff just because he is black.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would pull both players aside, and give William a verbal warning and explain to him that it is against the rules to commit crimes against NHS. I would also state how Joe did indeed fail to advert.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would firstly pull both players aside whilst I check the logs. If William did advert PD raid I would just tell joe to keep an eye on the chat at all times. However if there was no advert I would Ban William for Mass RDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would pull both players aside and tell Joe how cannot build a base on a sidewalk as he is not a Hobo. I would then tell William he has broken 2 rules and Warn him for FTA and NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would Bring William aside and ban him for Mass RDM as there are not majors allowed during a PD meeting.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I believe that I can help create a fun and friendly place to RP and also i am quite adaptive and will take on any challenge that I come head on with. I'm a relatively chilled out guy and am respectful to those who show me the same curtesy.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would contact another staff member who is higher than me and can see how they handle the situation so that I can learn from that and use that into future situations.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
I have experience in other RP games

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Knowledgeable of RP
I am a good listener
Easy to get on with

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Might only be active late evenings
I always criticise myself
I fear failure

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I would like to be more involved in the community to help make it a better more friendly place for RP as at the end of the day we are all here to have fun and i would like to be one of the people who ensure that.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

+1 Good Guy, good interactions in game , would be good for staff.

would give +1 cus app seems good but neutral because some questions need reading over again and haven't seen in game

Jon

+1 tbh nice person in general friendly ect app could do with some improving but should deserve a shot in staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom