Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Harryy report (Rdm) (No aruging)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of staff: Harryy
Member of staff's rank: Head admin
Date of Incident: 2021-02-28
Information about the incident: Just a normal day when I was following jesus to the nca base. When I got to the gate I saw jesus running in and almost getting arrested for trespassing. He gets mad and starts to shoot back at the NCA people. I stay with my hands up completly still just watching what is going on. I see harryy aiming at me but not shooting at first but then out of nowhere he starts shooting me while I stand still with my hands up. Noone else shot me but only him. I did nothing wrong and he rdmed me.
Evidence: I have everything recorded, I can get into a call and livestream it.

+ I was looking the other way which you can clearly see in the video.
+ You can see the gun cus its not invisible.

Hello Jason,

Thanks for making the report.

To go through my version of the events, we were doing a Roleplay Event to just have overall fun, when we were in the NCA Garage, that we were just about to go up the elevator were me, and many others heard shots fired. Now due to the custom job models not being included to be downloaded when you join the server, it is clear that the player models that Custom Jobs use for me, and probably many others are errors.

And from this, it is almost impossible for me to tell if you were armed or not, and I went with my instinct that if there was shots fired, you must be armed with the other suspect, who had also been shot. I apologise for any inconvenience caused, it's just that it is hard to tell when someone is armed when they are an Error for most people. Since you were an Error, if you were with your hands up I am also not able to tell since of that issue.

I will be able to correct my mistakes, if there is a collection made within the Custom Job player models, so this issue will not happen again.

Many thanks,
Harry

• Weapons whilst the playermodel is an error, is located near the floor, which can be hard to see when you are trying to look at what's happening.
  • I don't believe the content pack contains the playermodels, as the content pack are extremely outdated, since 2019.
View attachment 50View attachment 51

Nano

Ex. Staff Manager
No new replies, and Harry's reply sums everything up nicely. Therefore I will be denying this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom