Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Bring back the gun dealer

Desann

I just want to start off by saying I don't really play as crime, I'm always on PD or SCO. But the reason I'm making this and think it would be beneficial is that when the server tried to go for a more realistic approach they nerfed AFO and they also nerfed crime by getting rid of the gun dealer and adding a new "legal gun dealer" where you have to gain a licence and pay a lot of money for guns. AFO after feedback went back to the way it was before but the gun dealer didn't so it basically just meant that crime was nerfed. And I've seen so many people in the past week make suggestions about getting rid of SCO or nerfing PD all over again and it just won't work because people enjoy playing those roles for a reason and I honestly think that people will enjoy crime more if they have access to things like they used to. At the end of the day, it is still just a game for some people and they want to go on to mess about with friends and get into gunfights so why not just let it go back to how it was. I know from my opinion that I find it fun when you get called to an armed situation and you get into a shootout on the server, it is fun because it's a game and it's supposed to be fun. Also, crime are just getting salty that they keep getting killed by PD or SCO to the point where they make suggestions to nerf them. I think it would just help everyone if we give crime a bit more of a fighting chance.

Zack

Forums Manager
Management
Staff of the Month
PoliceRP Senior-Administrator
Jailbreak Junior-Administrator
Staff Member
I like the idea but why not just change the guns you can get at the "legal gun dealer" to some better ones, because with the guns that you have to legally obtain they do nothing compared to SCO19 with AR-15's and PD with an elephant gun. But you have to take in to considoration if you have someone who has a LM or T gun dealer whitelist and is on the job it's still their job to sell guns to people and if they don't staff do get involved.

Desann

I like that suggestion! I would definitely like to see better guns for the legal gun dealer

Harry.

Graphics & Design
Jailbreak Senior-Administrator
PoliceRP Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
I can agree with some points, it can be harder to get guns from T AND LM as they literally never come on Gun Dealer, usually just switch to buy guns and switch back off.

Top Bottom