Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied RDM appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Naruto
SteamID64: 76561198410579606
Date of warning issue: 05/03/2021
Member of staff: Squidward
Warning reason (screenshot):
Why should we remove the warning?: So basically, the office pulled up on me and my friends then he witnessed us dong multiple crimes which were, open carry, posession of a firearm without a license, trespassing and reckless driving. I am pretty sure that is a good reason to kill someone because he is a witness and if we did not kill him he would have ruined our plans to raid by arresting us or potentially killing us and telling him to leave would do no good as he could request backup, taking him hostage would do no good as we would have nowhere to put him + it would stack our charges if we ended up arrested. killing him was like our only good option to help us complete our mission successfully. I really don't understand how that could be rdm because it is common sense to get rid of witnesses like that.

pat

Discord Manager
Denied, witnessing a crime isn't a valid reason to kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom