Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban apeal for GUTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: GUTS
SteamID64:(STEAM_0:0:98770133)
Date of ban issue: 8 JAN 2022 (1:52 AM)
Member of staff: Kunac
Ban reason (screenshot): MASS RDM
Why should we unban you?: first off all I been accused of massrdm while I have been killing one specific player with the reason of thinking he was rdming my friends, where I didn't get the chance to talk to the moderator, since the person I killed specifically asked him to come online to ban me.

in the rules, it's stated that
B2 "RDM or Random Death Match implies that you require a solid reason within RP to murder someone. You shouldn't be taking someone's life unless necessary. Killing 4 or more people without a valid reason is considered MassRDM and holds heavier consequences."

I do think i was in the wrong to rdm the person, but to not even get a chance for a warning or anything else.

4 weeks for just an rdm is a bit ridiculous. Since I'm an active player on the server and have a good relationship with most people, i don't think its very fair for just 1 person to call his friend and get me banned so easily.

i will put this in the hand of other moderators and hope I get treated fairly.

Attachments

• ban apeal.jpg
    ban apeal.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 10
So, I was called to get on the server by Flixz, and he told me that he was constantly getting RDM'ed. When I got on the server I told Flixz to join the support waiting room and then he presented me with all the clips. In the clips, it showed me you constantly killing him with no valid RP reason 6 times, and some of those kills you were self supplying as a gun dealer. I can give some examples of your kills:
- He was in a shootout with the TSB clan and you randomly shot him, I made sure there was no crossfire.
- While Flixz was walking into PD you just went up behind him and stabbed him
- You killed him with self-supplied guns and so on.
You said he was RDM'ing your friends, so you RDMed him. What I saw in the clips was Flixz shooting armed people (He was on PD), therefore he was following the ROE's, and then I see you just shoot him with No job affiliation, no name affiliation, and no gang affiliation. You just admitted to revenge RDM'ing.
About it, I don't think you would do that if a moderator was online, since you said you are an active player, you should have known about the rules, you play gun dealer quite often and you self supplied. As for the ban, It wasn't unjust, because you were killing him with no valid RP reason, and should have known better, since you are active. If you have evidence of Flixz RDMing, be sure to send it. And even if he did RDM you, you don't just Revenge RDM him.

Partially accepted, in this occasion I will give you the benefit of the doubt and reduce your ban to 2 weeks. After checking logs and reading Kunac's response I have seen that you killed Flixz 4 times over a period of 15mins with a gun that you self supplied yourself with no real valid RP reason; which is Mass RDM. If there are no staff online that doesn't mean that you can just RDM people if you think they are doing something wrong as they may not be. For future reference, clip it and upload it via a player report here on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom