Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Banned For 2 Years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried to load up the server and saw I have gotten a two year ban for NITRP this is ridiculous...

So about a week or two ago I got banned for 1 week for NITRP because I tried to break out of jail, apparently that was NITRP but I wasn't fussed with the ban as it was only a week so honestly I couldn't be bothered to appeal. But I come back today (when my ban should be over) and see I've got 1 year 51 weeks of my ban left, when I was only kicked for a minor mistake which I wouldn't even call an infraction as I was in handcuffs and couldn't do anything yet my ban then gets extended by a year and 51 weeks?

What an absolute joke, perhaps this can be reviewed by a more competent admin than the one who practically extended by ban by a year as it is clear they aren't suitable for the role ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You need to use the format provided

Name:
SteamID64:
Date of ban issue:
Member of staff:
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom