Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Buff black market gundealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it stands, the BMG is a Platinum only job and from what I've seen is one of the least played jobs because no one wants to buy from someone who's cheapest gun is a 50k retail sniper rifle and most expensive is a £5mil crate of explosives.

But, if the BMG is buffed so he can sell the normal gundealer stock + the BMG stock then it would be worth playing, most players using the gundealers want AK's or MP9's for cheap and can't buy from the BMG because his goods are too expensive, I know this is the whole point of BMG but since it's a platinum job, I don't believe it would be too big an issue to give him access to lesser guns too.

Just a thought.

As it stands, the BMG is a Platinum only job and from what I've seen is one of the least played jobs because no one wants to buy from someone who's cheapest gun is a 50k retail sniper rifle and most expensive is a £5mil crate of explosives.

But, if the BMG is buffed so he can sell the normal gundealer stock + the BMG stock then it would be worth playing, most players using the gundealers want AK's or MP9's for cheap and can't buy from the BMG because his goods are too expensive, I know this is the whole point of BMG but since it's a platinum job, I don't believe it would be too big an issue to give him access to lesser guns too.

Just a thought.
+1 yeah completely agree would make the job much more fun and useful for everyone involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom