Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Buff the more expensive cars from the advanced car dealership, make the higher quality cars more expensive and the lower quality cars cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Buff the more expensive cars from the advanced car dealership, make the higher quality cars more expensive and the lower quality cars cheaper.
How will this benefit the community:

At the moment most of the cheaper cars have a better overall performance and quality in comparison to the more expensive cars which is not realistic whatsoever, thus altering the rp environment negatively for RSRP. This will also negatively impact the point of being wealthy and/or getting wealthy, as the main thing to spend all your rsrp money on is cars. For example; A person I know spent a lot of his time on rsrp getting money from the drug dealer job, which is a not as enjoyable job compared to all the other jobs on RSRP, to get a better car. After a couple of weeks playing for around 4 hours per day on drug dealer collecting money, my friend reached the amount of money he had been saving up for which was 20 million in game pounds. He bought the car with excitement after all of his time and effort saving up and the car ended up being terrible, so terrible that a car that was 500k was better in every way possible. He has also spent his real life money to get the rank of supporter, VIP and platinum so he could get more money from drug dealer and so he could also get some of the more expensive cars . He ended up selling it and buying a car that was 20 times cheaper to use and that was a lot higher in quality. As you may understand this eliminates the point of being wealthy as the cheaper cars do just as much or more as the more expensive cars from the advanced car dealer. If the more expensive cars are higher in quality compared to the cheaper cars by a realistic and reasonable amount this may increase the activity the RSRP Community because more people will be spending their time working hard to get a better car, thus possibly increasing the amount of people buying ranks from the store to help them get more money from playing on RSRP. This could also increase the amount of drug raids creating more jobs and activities for the government to complete creating a more enjoyable RP environment for the government jobs. I hope you understand that what I am trying to say is to buff and nerf some of the cars and why, but this does not mean that you should go to the extreme and create cars that have a top speed 200 mph and create cars have a top speed of 20 mph, it just mean that the average car should be balanced by a normal and realistic amount.
Link(s):N/A

fzn

I don't really want to edit vehicle properties, they fuck over everything and aren't really that easy to properly test.

+1
It's not the case with all the cars but some do need a buff for the amount of money they cost. I also can understand why fzn does not want to tweak the vehicle properties.

You could just change the price of some cars to enforce the point of being wealthy.
I don't really want to edit vehicle properties, they fuck over everything and aren't really that easy to properly test.

i think they should just add back the old car dealer, what was the problem with it?? or just add a feature for test driving in this current car dealer
this problem could have been avoided entirely if test driving was a feature, your buddy could have test driven it, seen it was a bad car and then buy something better
about the car dealer, you still can't save the properties of a car, the save button is just moral support lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom