Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Celtric's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
Celtric
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Old riverside a very long time, new riverside about 3 weeks.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:447490571
1.7 References (if any)? Jordz.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM means Random deathmatch ( When you kill someone with no reason).
Example 1: Person A walks up to person B and kills him for no reason.
Example 2: Person A Kills Person B because he killed him before.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR means new life rules ( you shouldn't be involved in your past life)
Example 1: Person A dies in a raid and returns to stop the raid.
Example 2: Person B dies at a hostage situation but waits 5 mins before returning.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: fearRP is when you fear for you life and do what you’re told)
Example 1: Person A is held at gun point by Person B and C but still carries on running.
Example 2: Person A is in a car with multiple guns pointing at him but he drives away.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is discrimination against homosexuals.
Example 1: Person A tells Person B that he shouldnt be gay and its wrong.
Example 2: Person A tells Person B that he is a f****.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is discrimination against somenes race, religon and others

Example 1: Person A tells Person B ( who is black) that he should be a slave.
Example 2: Person A shouts the n word.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would teleport them to a sensible location that is out of the way. I would then proceed to get both sides' opinions, once told I will tell William that even though he adverted he can't commit crimes against the NHS. If this is his first offence I would give him a verbal warning. Once the sit is complete I would return them both. ( and give back the NHS member his/her car)

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would first take them to a safe zone to take the sit and get both sides of the story. I would then check logs to see if he did advert and ask Joe if he was in PD at the time he died, if he was i would explain to Joe that he is allowed to kill him as he did a PD raid.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would take them both to a safe location where the sit will happen. I will then get both sides of the story, once both sides have been told i will explain to them what they both did wrong. I would say that Joe isn't allowed to build on the streets as a drug dealer and he needs to be a HOBO for that and let him off with a verbal. I would then tell him that he isnt allowed to revenge RDM and would proceed to give him a warning. With William I would tell him that he needs to advertise when raiding a base and would warn him for fta.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would take Joe to a sit location and explain to him what he did wrong and that bombing is a major crime and he broke the rules. I would then proceed to tell him that he will be banned for MRDM and he will need to make a ban appeal for it to be reduced or taken away.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

The first reason is because I have major experience in staffing on this server as i was a Jr.Admin, this will help as I am more self confident and know what i am doing.
The second reason is that I am always willing to take and give advice, this is important because people need to be able to learn from their mistakes.
The third reason is because I am mature and able to be responsible and admit to mistakes that I have made.
Last reason is because I am not afraid to tell people that are a higher staff member they are wrong as it's important that people work together and not set themselves aside because they are a higher rank.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle, what would you do?

If i was in a situation i couldn't handle i would ask in the staff chat if someone could take over whilst i watched in the background so i would know what to do next time. After the situation has been dealt with I would ask questions that would help me for the future.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes, I have staffed two servers. One server was this one which I obtained Jr.Admin.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Experienced in being able to adapt in difficult situations.
Experienced in staffing on this server which gives me a better understanding on how things work.
I am not afraid to ask for help when needed.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I struggle to speak many times as I tend to stutter and get my words mixed up.
In September I will have college and my apprenticeship to goto so I can't be as active as I am now.
Not being able to know rules without having to look back at them.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to be a staff member because I enjoyed being a staff member before and I would like to be able to experience that again. I would also like to join staff as I play late hours so I can sort things out when no staff are online and things get too out of hand. Finally i would like to join the staff team because i want to get more known within the community and try to help people as much as possible.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

-1 I've never seen you in game, unless you go by a different name.
I have got to be honest i have never seen you too, i play the server everyday and play all day long. I will try to keep an eye out for you so next time you will reconise me.

Also if you can, next time read fzn's post on how to give a better verdict as with what you put doesnt give me enough detail to go of from, thank you for your reply.

+1, application seems pretty decent and you are an incredibly active member of the community, with your experience aswell, I think you deserve a shot at staff to be honest.

HUGE +1;

Amazing guy, really friendly and amazing person to be around. You deserve a chance and we would happily have you!

I mean hes a nice person and mature enough to be staff i just dont feel like he knows the rules well enough to be staff and dosent follow the rules like staff should

+1 Friendly person, I see him online nearly every day. He likes to include random (new) people during raids etc to show them around and don't make them feel left out. Overall a good example.

I mean hes a nice person and mature enough to be staff i just dont feel like he knows the rules well enough to be staff and dosent follow the rules like staff should
Could you explain on which type of rules or just all of them in general?

+1 Friendly person, I see him online nearly every day. He likes to include random (new) people during raids etc to show them around and don't make them feel left out. Overall a good example.
Thank you for the +1 and the great feedback.

i know i am not one to talk.
but i rate this a +1
reasons : he is a very good guy,
seen him in game alot,
very friendly,
and I feel like he would be a very good fit for the staff team since he is very friendly

+1

Very active on the server. I met him like, two times, however whenever I look at the tablist, you are always on it.

haven't really seen him in game much but have seen him active on discord
seems dedicated to want to join the staff team
seems fit to join
+1 from me

i know i am not one to talk.
but i rate this a +1
reasons : he is a very good guy,
seen him in game alot,
very friendly,
and I feel like he would be a very good fit for the staff team since he is very friendly
+1

Very active on the server. I met him like, two times, however whenever I look at the tablist, you are always on it.
haven't really seen him in game much but have seen him active on discord
seems dedicated to want to join the staff team
seems fit to join
+1 from me
Thank you guys.

+1
Only positive interactions with you, RP is always great when you are on SCO19 and you know the rules well. You aren't toxic at all and I see you as a good person, good luck with the application!

+1 hes got godly aim and hes a nice person and not toxic or a crybaby and is very active

+1
Only positive interactions with you, RP is always great when you are on SCO19 and you know the rules well. You aren't toxic at all and I see you as a good person, good luck with the application!
Thank you big man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom