Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Caeden Staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Caeden
Member(s) of staff's rank:
trial mod
Date of Incident: 29/3/22
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: On multiple accounts (twice) he raided both pd and bp whilst not attempting to lockpick or raid the stores and instead his only intent was to kill other people as there was not enough cops on both occasions. I spoke to an admin and he stated "this was not allowed and I should make a staff report" as i was killed while on sco responding to the bp raid and then I later saw him pd raid whilst not enough cops were present online and also lacks responsibility as while off duty as a admin he continue to mock and act childish and does not seem like staff material in my opinion. THANK YOU FOR READING AND HAVE A GREAT DAY :)
Evidence on the incident: N/A Possible witnesses.

Last edited:
Alright so its a school night and i want to go to sleep so I’m gonna make this short but:

I believe I was on Terrorist at the time with 2 other people and Jewish was on SCO, I was just chilling with them and they said lets raid BP, I was sitting with the one setting up defences and the other one was getting the vault, I didn’t hear him say there was not enough police but we killed you and you deleted your car before we could steal it, I was then just sitting in another car we stole (yes we adverted carjack) and they said lets raid PD, so i said sure why not. We were then killed before even getting into the armoury (apart from one of us) but at that time i called one of my friends and just started talking to him. If you need any more information please feel free to PM me on discord, thank you.

Also even if we did know there wasn’t enough PD on for BP raid then we wouldn’t be able to leave because Jewish got there on SCO straight away then CTSFO and a PD SGT showed up as we killed Jewish guy. We left as soon as they were all dead anyway

Last edited:
Also I just read the bit that says I mock people, sorry I didn’t include this in the original message as i previously said, I’m tired, I dont know when you are claiming I have mocked you because I dont mock you, the only thing I said to you was “by the way mate you can’t just delete your car as soon as you die so we can’t take it” and we walked off

you said on ‘2 accounts’ I dont have 2 accounts, and in the case you mean i did it several times then I raided once each and as previously mentioned didn’t even get to the armoury in PD, one of the ppl with us was lock picking pd while me and the other guy were shooting. So we did make an attempt to lockpick PD and there is nothing to lockpick in BP except for the vault which as previously mentioned I was under the impression the other guy was getting it

Just remembered, it was Brooklyn guy and someone else with like PMDC in their name.
At the time of the event 3 terroists were on including you and out of the three you were the highest ranks so surely the other terrorists were under your command and as I saw the advert it was adverted by you which surely means you took control of the raid and the other terrorists assisted so if you had no understanding of what was going on then I find that hard to believe as you stated multiple times as I heard “I out rank you so let me do this…” you used this statement to get your way many times on the day. In advance, as for the multiple mockings, every time I drove by you, you continued to try enrage me as by saying, “he’s so mad haha” or “look at this guy” and personally I do not think a person is fit for staff if they intentionally try to enrage and provoke people. Sorry for the paragraph. Have a good day. :D

I was a LCPL at the time, dont know what they were all I know is it was brooklyn and 'PMDC ppg or ggp or something' we weren't really acting like anyone was highest in command we were just deciding all together what to do and doing it. I wasn't intentionally trying to enrage people because in PD you will see we were actually raiding the building but only one person needs to picklock, not all 3 of us. So 2 of us were defending the guy picklocking.

as you stated multiple times as I heard “I out rank you so let me do this…”
It was several days ago but I never said this once.

As for the message below
you continued to try enrage me as by saying, “he’s so mad haha” or “look at this guy”
I didnt do this, so Im not sure where you got this idea from or you are mistaking me for either one of the other T or someone else entirely, I didnt say 'he is so mad haha' or 'look at this guy' or anything along these lines.

Last edited:
Denied due to a lack of evidence being provided. However the staff member in question will be reminded to use the !viewcooldowns command before raiding PD to make sure there is enough Gov online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom