SignUp Now!

Denied Calaper/ƬΉΣMӨЦƧΣ ....'s unwarn application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaper

Name: Calaper
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006394275

Warning staff member: SOD Danny

Why your warning should be reverted: Because Mizo (the guy that got me warned) adverted ''False/OVER'' after I had killed him from a PUBLIC KNIFE FIGHT which I accepted. And when I had killed him he adverted ''False/Over'' 4 seconds after. And even if he adverted it before I killed him I couldn't react that fast. And even if I could react that fast there is a delay, because I and Mizo are from different countries/continents and I have at around 80+ ping on the server.

Evidence (if any): [Fri 29/11/2019 05:33:21 PM]Mizo [Taxi Driver] [-30h] was killed by T SSGT Calaper [Terrorist Jihad] [Gut Knife] [100h] with a
[Fri 29/11/2019 05:39:34 PM]Mizo [Taxi Driver] [Shadow Daggers| Slaughter] [35h]: False / Over (In the console it said that he adverted it after I killed him but I explained in ''Why your warning should be reverted'') https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/639947514589741056/650025997923516417/unknown.png

Notes:

parks

Discord & Forums Assistant
He adverted before can you get the times of adverts please on the left in console

Calaper

There are no times in the console. And as I said. THERE IS A DELAY. And when the staff member (Aka: Danny) checked logs it said that he adverted 4 seconds after. But in console it said that he adverted before I killed him.

Danny

Mizo adverted knife fight then you adverted accepted he then advert false then you killed him and as you can see they is a 6 minute gap difference between them both this is because when i gave the logs to you i didn't realized they change and didn't give you the original times

parks

Discord & Forums Assistant
DENIED If You Can Send Me The Time's I'll Reconsider!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom