Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Cameroon's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name?
Camerooon
1.2 How old are you?
19 (almost 20 in september)
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
on and off though this is my longest time on the server on one period i would say for a cupple of months and i am enjoying it and intend to stay active as much as possable.i am a HU in an in game department also
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:161965711
1.7 References (if any)?
john fries
Badger

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM (Random Death Match). Killing a Player for no reason or with no motive to rp.
someone randomly shoots you on the streets with no motive or provoction, or
someone runs you over with a car when you were being perfectly safe walking on pavement and they come outa no where ad hit you (could be classed as VDM)

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR (New Life Rule) means that after death you must start a new life which also means
They cannot hold knowledge of events that took place in their old life. It also implies players cant return to the same area in which they died for 5 minutes.
E.G1 josh kills sarah, and sarah comes back to josh trying to kill them for it,
E.G2 a criminal comes back and kills a police officer and the officer comes back to continuously trying to arrest or kill the criminal

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
the character must be afraid of dying and value their life, this means they cant be fearless, within reason when in a situation that they could die
E.G.1 Josh tries robbing Sarah and they turn around and try to fist fight the man with a gun when they know they cant win.

E.G.2someones being chased by multiple people with guns and while being fired at turnes around and tries to fight back.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

if i called somone out for being gay and picked on exlusivly them for it, as example one.
or i repeatadly rdm'd someone because i knew they were gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
descriminating against a race, by using word or susing ratial slurs, or by physical acts, such as targetting someone and bullying them for it,
1; someone hunts someone down and repeatadly kills them for their race,
2; someone keeps hunting another down and hurling insults at them based exclusivly on their race

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

i would start sit out of the way of rp. and speak to both gathering both of their sides of the incdent looking into any evidence they have and explaining the situatuation to them both, until we could come to an agreeable outcome then return
them both to their last locations, trying to keep the rp smooth as possible, unless its clear that joe knows and is just trying to waste time, in which case i would warn him, then let them continue, keeping an eye on
joe. than on both, make sure the nhs member either gets their car back or easy access to another.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
take both somewhere out of rp, take both sides, cheeck through logs, or ask if they have evidence such as videos, however i would still give william a warning maybe just verbal depending on how many warnings he has,
letting him know that you cant attack nhs members unless they are trying to kill him, then retunr both to last locations, unless it would break rp to do so.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

i would warn william, after talking to both sides, getting evidence, then maybe follow william around after i have returned him to make sure he follows rp rues, then go to joe, and explain to him he isnt allowed to build on the street as
a drug dealer and would need to be a hobo, letting him off with just a verbal warning, assuming he has no other warnings and is trying to follow rules.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

i would take joe to a sit location, explainng that he cant bomb a training event, and depending on his warnings and weather or not he seems unaware of it, and seems sorry, maybe ban for a few hours, letting him know he can appeal on
the website

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

though i cant be too active on the server, i can work it around in my free time and give a lot of my time to make sure everyone on the server is having as much fun as possible, while im not so strict, i can be
under circumstances where i need to be, and i believe this will make me a useful asset, as it will bring players in with the relaxed system of this server, while not taking away from any of rp parts. and as anyone who met me in rp
may be able to tell, while i am really stupid in rp and just trying to have a good time, i can be serios when its needed.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

im always willing to reach out to other staff members if i need some assistance with a sit,
or need help with explaining the rules.or controlling a non rp situation.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers

No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

good at listening and being a good problem solver
Unbiast on eveyone
playing this server pretty innactively sure, but i have been on enough to learn and understand the major rules from talking to higher ups and other staff members

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

i will need some help command wise.

due to having a part time job i can't be as active as i wish, though i will try making it work

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

i wish to start with this server and make some new fun memories, help keep this server up, and make sure everyone on the server is having
the best a time as they can.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
im dyslexic as you might notice, but thats it.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

+1 very friendly and good at rp, an amazing under standing of the rules and server, would be a great addition to the staff team.

+1 good activity on NHS and shows great qualities, it would be great to se him on staff and im sure he would do a great job.

+1 always friendly, shows great potential for a Staff position, his grasp of rules and RP from multiple points of view are exceptional.

john fries

+1 for the following reasons:
Super active, regularly gets high playtime on NHS.
Really helpful to any player that hops on the server, doesn't hold a grudge.
Great staff app and an overall solid guy. Would really be disappointed if he wasn't to join the team.

+1 the times i have talked to cameroom he has been super chill and i think he would be a good staff member

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied

Re apply in one week and do NOT message people asking them to plus one your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom