Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted PD Discord Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I start off this appeal I would like to thank whoever is taking consideration in looking at this appeal and making a decision on whether or not I will be allowed to rejoin the PD discord.

Name: William Morris
Date: I do not know, but I believe that it was sometime in 2020.
Reason: Minge
Discord name: William Morris#8982
Why should i be unbanned: I will start off with why I had originally been banned for 'minge.' I remember that I had got into an argument with somebody of a rank that I shouldn't have (and that is not to say that I believe that starting arguments with a lower rank is acceptable) and I made an insult against them. I do not remember what the insult was but what I do know is that it got me banned from the police discord. At the time I believe I was a Police Inspector and had trained multiple people in the past and my intention was not to minge or cause trouble on the server. As a civilian on the server I had been frequently creating lean and drug businesses collaborating with other players.

As I have now returned to play on this server I would like to become a police officer again. However, that is hindered by me being banned from the PD discord. I apologise for my said actions above and will not commit a rule break in the discord server again. I also apologise to whoever it was that I insulted.

Thank you,
William Morris

Last edited:
Note: The name may be under Ping Wing as this is the name I used during Police.

You were literally blacklisted from PD for 4weeks yesterday for that sole reason...

4 weeks ago? It couldn't have been me as I wasn't in PD 4 weeks ago. And afaik I definitely did not connect 4wks ago?

Ah. That was because I came on as a police cadet and waited patiently for a trainer. Then I had an officer tell other officers not to train me because I was 'being disrespectful.' I then had a PCSO who was coming up to me and trying to get me to 'respect' him although I had nothing to do with him in the first place. I then made a 'zoo' because the other cadet was also being ignored by trainers as a way to protest against the matters. I removed the 'zoo' when the other cadet was tended to by a trainer, instead of being ignored. I can confirm this because it was admitted in OOC by one of the trainers that they were explicitly told not to train me and the other cadet. When I was finally going to be trained by the assistant commisioner I believe, he told me that I was banned from the PD discord and needed to leave the job, which I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom