Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Jon's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Name:Jon
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:204519116
Date of ban issue:11/15/2021
Member of staff:Chrisp with help of Joshyy and other members
Ban reason (screenshot): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824328041886515284/910083336314179655/unknown.png

Why should we unban you? Jabbers never approved there was no context what so ever instead of banning me for 4 weeks they decide to ban me for 4 which caused major drama,

if there's proof of me running around massrdming people ill love to see that,

How in gods name is Saying thank god after a staff member timed out staff diss? If you feel offended by that you shouldn't play gmod or any game in fact you should Play Minecraft or among us.

Don't recall ever prop pushing don't think prop pushing is even possible anymore, Unless you have proof, however i wasn't on the Drug dealer job which can use the tent entity to prop push.

as a staff member you Chrisp noclipped off duty to purposely target and harrass me, People were outraged that everyone was getting banned warned and kicked for such small things that even saying "gay" is homopobia, even saying Thank god after a staff member timed out is staff diss will just saying anything be staff diss? People were literally saying "Riverside staff are better at censoring stuff than China lol" You lied to Jabbers, you made no effort to actually explain Jabbers what's going on Instead of banning me for 2 weeks you just ban me for 4 when Jabbers told you 2 weeks instead of doing that you could of actually tried to explain to jabbers what happened instead you chose to Lie to the literal owner of riverside. you failed to follow the handbook purposely targetted me Lied to the Owner of Riverside caused a huge amount of drama exploited the staff diss rule,

Furthermore, Staff disrespect isn't even in Roleplay so it can't be counted as NITRP, "constantly RDMing" If i was Constantly rdming why wasn't it dealt with? you just fucked yourself over with that comment cause it just shows you didn't do your duty as a staff member, Holding up a sign saying certified pedophile, I'm actually kind of confused on that one cause its something called a joke i know you don't understand what it is but its a joke if someone was offended they should of made a sit instead of Messaging the owner, there was no attempt made to actually make me stop, Jabbers said yes to a 2 week ban, instead you ban me for 4 weeks, Staff shouldn't be driving players away staff should be keeping players IN not the other way around, Joshyy with his friend group Targetted me, lied to the Owner, didn't provide context, Exploited the Staff disrespect Rule, I'd love to see more Examples of this apparent staff disrespect, Cause there was a guy in ooc chat saying "Yeah most staff are either 24 or 42 warning people with their greasy ass fingers" Yet he doesn't get warned, just proves my point that you are targetting me.

Last edited:
Hello Jon and Lamby,

As my name has been brought into this, I thought I would contribute and alter some of the information provided as I deem that it would be necessary.

You say I was involved and messaged the owner, no I did not, I was in game and made a complaint that you were following me, if not chasing me and spamming a text screen above my head stating and I quote "Certified pedophile, Gesphin impact 2.0002 hours", as you are aware, I have had previous issues with someone else continuing to harass myself calling me names regarding this, when we all know that it is not in fact true due to the nature of my work and vetting process behind that. Thus I did not take it as a "joke" and I told you to stop and clearly was not wanting you to follow me as I ran off but you proceeded to chase me, you also targeted Scott with the same sign in spawn leaving it above his head while chasing myself. Not only that, you were using that sign to push people around and move them. Prior to this you had RDMed me whilst on the cat job and said as your reason behind it "the server is dead" etc when there was in fact at least 18 players on at the time, I would not constitute the server to be dead at that time nor would I say that even if the server is dead that none consensual RDM is even to be allowed as some people still may want to RP when there are little members online.

This was all following a mass "protest" towards SCO-19 at their base where multiple people placed cars at the gate. I do not have an issue with RP of a protest nor do I have an issue with people bringing up complaints towards a department however the way it occurred was out of line and turned into a none advertised raid of the building, attacks on people without any form of advert relevant to countering and what I would have deemed a mass messing around really including what was "car minge" and a lot of behaviour that would not have been acceptable if it was a case of more players or other staff being online to help poor ChrisP who was by himself dealing with what I would consider a lot of sits at once which led to prolonged punishments or claims unlooked on due to the lack of staff on at the time to handle the amount of incidents on going.

Once again though, as I am not a staff member, I could not possibly say that what I have said is official "rule breaks" or "advice" as I would not know the ins and outs of staff rulings etc. I am just a mere bystander to the situation and only sent in a report. You putting myself and Scott as the "member of staff" would seem odd as that would mean all reports/ban appeals should have the reporters name included?

Many thanks,

Jon

Hello Jon and Lamby,

As my name has been brought into this, I thought I would contribute and alter some of the information provided as I deem that it would be necessary.

You say I was involved and messaged the owner, no I did not, I was in game and made a complaint that you were following me, if not chasing me and spamming a text screen above my head stating and I quote "Certified pedophile, Gesphin impact 2.0002 hours", as you are aware, I have had previous issues with someone else continuing to harass myself calling me names regarding this, when we all know that it is not in fact true due to the nature of my work and vetting process behind that. Thus I did not take it as a "joke" and I told you to stop and clearly was not wanting you to follow me as I ran off but you proceeded to chase me, you also targeted Scott with the same sign in spawn leaving it above his head while chasing myself. Not only that, you were using that sign to push people around and move them. Prior to this you had RDMed me whilst on the cat job and said as your reason behind it "the server is dead" etc when there was in fact at least 18 players on at the time, I would not constitute the server to be dead at that time nor would I say that even if the server is dead that none consensual RDM is even to be allowed as some people still may want to RP when there are little members online.

This was all following a mass "protest" towards SCO-19 at their base where multiple people placed cars at the gate. I do not have an issue with RP of a protest nor do I have an issue with people bringing up complaints towards a department however the way it occurred was out of line and turned into a none advertised raid of the building, attacks on people without any form of advert relevant to countering and what I would have deemed a mass messing around really including what was "car minge" and a lot of behaviour that would not have been acceptable if it was a case of more players or other staff being online to help poor ChrisP who was by himself dealing with what I would consider a lot of sits at once which led to prolonged punishments or claims unlooked on due to the lack of staff on at the time to handle the amount of incidents on going.

Once again though, as I am not a staff member, I could not possibly say that what I have said is official "rule breaks" or "advice" as I would not know the ins and outs of staff rulings etc. I am just a mere bystander to the situation and only sent in a report. You putting myself and Scott as the "member of staff" would seem odd as that would mean all reports/ban appeals should have the reporters name included?

Many thanks,
you never told me to stop? you was dead silent probably cause you was either speaking in discord or your mic was muted, also i was told to put the sign over scott by your best friend epsilon, Plus theres no such thing as SCO-19 Raid? nor NCA raid, on the rioting part why are you bringing this up here? what does that have to do with the ban? cause i wasn't involved in putting cars anywhere as far as im aware, plus the riots were 2 to 3 hours prior so theres no reason you bring it up,

"that would not have been acceptable if it was a case of more players or other staff being online to help poor ChrisP who was by himself dealing with what I would consider a lot of sits at once which led to prolonged punishments or claims unlooked on due to the lack of staff on at the time to handle the amount of incidents on going."
Hold on i swear ChrisP wasn't even on Staff on duty, Joshyy was during the time of the riots, also Prolonged punishements or claims unlooked, that's ignorance? if a staff member is being overwhelmed by sits they should ask for help from anyone online or ping any online staff members in the Main Discord staff general, Not overlook claims and prolong punishments cause that's just pure ignorance.

Once again though, as I am not a staff member, I could not possibly say that what I have said is official "rule breaks" or "advice" as I would not know the ins and outs of staff rulings etc. I am just a mere bystander to the situation and only sent in a report. You putting myself and Scott as the "member of staff" would seem odd as that would mean all reports/ban appeals should have the reporters name included? No not really cause you were directly involved with scott, yourself, Chrisp, and Joshyy. "Jabbers approved a 2 week ban for u apparently thats what scott says noww hes saying 4" How would of scott known if he wasn't told by Joshyy,

Last edited:
you never told me to stop? you was dead silent probably cause you was either speaking in discord or your mic was muted, also i was told to put the sign over scott by your best friend epsilon!
Hello Jon,

I believe I did ask you to stop. And I don't see the relevance of who told you to do it, does not excuse the behaviour.

Many thanks,

Jon

Hello Jon,

I believe I did ask you to stop. And I don't see the relevance of who told you to do it, does not excuse the behaviour.

Many thanks,
As i said, you never told me to stop Please read my message cause, It was either you intentionary not talking, Forgetting the button to speak ingame, Talking in discord, or your mic was muted.

Hello Jon,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the ban length being set to 4 weeks when only 2 weeks was approved, this was caused by a miscommunication between myself and Joshyyy. This has been rectified down to 2 weeks. I also want to mention that although you believe I was targetting you I can assure you that in no way was that happening. I banned/warned/kicked multiple other people last night.

Both times when I warned you yesterday I was acting upon reports given to me by members of the community. Due to there being less than 20 players online at the time I am allowed to use my commands off-duty to deal with sits.

Throughout the night I received multiple reports of rule breakages by you which eventually led myself and other senior members of staff to believe that you had no intention to roleplay on the server. Although you may not recall prop pushing, I watched you purposefully push a person from the corner of the road (By spawn hotel) down to the entrance of the city tunnel. Using what I believed to be a text screen to force the player away from you using your physgun. Although I didn't see exactly what you were using to push the player, I am confident that I saw you using your physgun to push it.

Earlier in the evening, as you have admitted, You were following around well-respected members of the community holding a text screen above their heads calling them "Certified pedophiles". The player that you were doing this to reported you to me. This was clearly not used in a joking manner as the people you were doing it to didn't see the funny side. You were simply doing this to be annoying and clearly minging in the process.

At other points in the evening when a player had made an RDM sit against you, You proceeded to play a sound of a baby crying down your microphone when I was talking to you about why you killed the player. During the same sit, you were also shooting off the rooftop at players. Although you didn't hit the players you were still either trying to attack them or you were just doing it with the intent of them walking into your bullets and you then calling it crossfire.

When you mention that Joshyyy complained that you were disrespecting staff, There were multiple instances of this happening. One example of this is when Joshyyy left the server you proceeded to say "thank god" in OOC. Me and Joshyyy both find this to be disrespectful towards him. Another clear example of staff disrespect is when you similarly said "Fuck Joshyyy" in OOC.

As Daniel has mentioned above, Earlier in the evening you had decided to come with your friends to host a protest outside of the SCO-19 Base. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a protest but when it got to the point where you all decided to 'take over' the base, Killing the officers that tried to arrest you and barricading yourself upstairs claiming that you now owned the building without any sort of adverted reason to raid. Regardless of this, after these events transpired me and the rest of the SCO were responding to a BP raid, and subsequently you and your fellow protestors started to follow us and attempt to ram us out of the road which can clearly be interpreted as car minging and further proves that you had no interest in any form of roleplaying and you were just trying to inconvenience myself and the other officers.

I feel like I have given enough examples as to why myself and Joshyyy felt you had no intention to roleplay on the server last night.

Thanks, ChrisP

I was with Jon for the entire time this situation occurred. The only time Jon had shot at anyone was one SCO19 fired upon him. Additionally Jon was with me and various other people constantly and did not once prop push. I can also vouch that Jon was on custom job during the entire situation; meaning he would be unable to prop push as the only current method is through the meth tent.

I do believe that Joshyyy was player targeting us as he was in a voice chat with all members of SCO online at the time while on SOD. Joshyyy was also constantly freezing our cars when we were following behind SCO19 and claiming we were car minging. No reports had been made at the time and so instead of flying around searching for any potential rule breakers; Jon and I alongside various other players were being targeted by him and his friend group which has shown as complete negligence of his duty as a staff member (bringing players into the community, not turning them away.)

Hi Tobias,

I watched him prop pushing with a text screen so there is no use in trying to say that it didn't happen.

There were in fact reports made to Joshyyy by me and Daniel as you were purposefully chasing and crashing into us.

Also when you claim that we were targetting him and other players, was this because you were the ones breaking the rules?

Jon

Hello Jon,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the ban length being set to 4 weeks when only 2 weeks was approved, this was caused by a miscommunication between myself and Joshyyy. This has been rectified down to 2 weeks. I also want to mention that although you believe I was targetting you I can assure you that in no way was that happening. I banned/warned/kicked multiple other people last night.

Both times when I warned you yesterday I was acting upon reports given to me by members of the community. Due to there being less than 20 players online at the time I am allowed to use my commands off-duty to deal with sits.

Throughout the night I received multiple reports of rule breakages by you which eventually led myself and other senior members of staff to believe that you had no intention to roleplay on the server. Although you may not recall prop pushing, I watched you purposefully push a person from the corner of the road (By spawn hotel) down to the entrance of the city tunnel. Using what I believed to be a text screen to force the player away from you using your physgun. Although I didn't see exactly what you were using to push the player, I am confident that I saw you using your physgun to push it.

Earlier in the evening, as you have admitted, You were following around well-respected members of the community holding a text screen above their heads calling them "Certified pedophiles". The player that you were doing this to reported you to me. This was clearly not used in a joking manner as the people you were doing it to didn't see the funny side. You were simply doing this to be annoying and clearly minging in the process.

At other points in the evening when a player had made an RDM sit against you, You proceeded to play a sound of a baby crying down your microphone when I was talking to you about why you killed the player. During the same sit, you were also shooting off the rooftop at players. Although you didn't hit the players you were still either trying to attack them or you were just doing it with the intent of walking into your bullets and you then calling it crossfire.

When you mention that Joshyyy complained that you were disrespecting staff, There were multiple instances of this happening. One example of this is when Joshyyy left the server you proceeded to say "thank god" in OOC. Me and Joshyyy both find this to be disrespectful towards him. Another clear example of staff disrespect is when you similarly said "Fuck Joshyyy" in OOC.

As Daniel has mentioned above, Earlier in the evening you had decided to come with your friends to host a protest outside of the SCO-19 Base. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a protest but when it got to the point where you all decided to 'take over' the base, Killing the officers that tried to arrest you and barricading yourself upstairs claiming that you now owned the building without any sort of adverted reason to raid. Regardless of this, after these events transpired me and the rest of the SCO were responding to a BP raid, and subsequently you and your fellow protestors started to follow us and attempt to ram us out of the road which can clearly be interpreted as car minging and further proves that you had no interest in any form of roleplaying and you were just trying to inconvenience myself and the other officers.

I feel like I have given enough examples as to why myself and Joshyyy felt you had no intention to roleplay on the server last night.

Thanks, ChrisP
Green = Chrisp Response
Red = Jon's response

"First of all, I would like to apologize for the ban length being set to 4 weeks when only 2 weeks was approved, this was caused by a miscommunication between myself and Joshyyy. This has been rectified down to 2 weeks. I also want to mention that although you believe I was targetting you I can assure you that in no way was that happening. I banned/warned/kicked multiple other people last nigh"

Miss communication how why did joshyy DM Jabbers a message with absolutely no context in it, i rdmed Once i had never prop pushed cause there was no way for me TOO prop push, how is Saying thank god after a staff member timed out staff disrespect?

Who are theses senior members of staff how did i have no intention to roleplay? how is a text screen a prop And why was you cloaked/noclipped for absolutely no reason, If you didn't see what was going on you should of asked the victim instead of instantly warning me, you gave me a warning i listened and stopped you proceeded to warn me, If you didn't know what i was using to push other players it just says you didn't know what i was doing, so why didn't you try to investigate instead Joshyy asks jabbers if Running around holding a text screen saying certified pedophile constantly rdming and staff dissing reasonable for a 2 week ban, jabbers said yes, you banned me for 4 weeks, Staff disrespect isn't in roleplay and isn't classed as NITRP, Never was constnatly rdming, and if i was you didn't deal with it purposely, running around with a texts creen chrisp you literally teleported and hadn't attempted to stop me you didn't do anything i literally saw "someone" teleported to Daniel, both of you's was dead silent you didn't say a word.

At other points in the evening when a player had made an RDM sit against you, You proceeded to play a sound of a baby crying down your microphone when I was talking to you about why you killed the player. During the same sit, you were also shooting off the rooftop at players. Although you didn't hit the players you were still either trying to attack them or you were just doing it with the intent of walking into your bullets and you then calling it crossfire.

that's not in roleplay, furthermore i never had any intentions to attack them, scott tried to get me warned for shooting at the ground, if it truly had intentions to claim crossfire i would of launched a 40mm grenade not purposely miss as i said this is completely out of roleplay and shouldn't be counted as No intention to roleplay, And as i said i never tried to hit anyone and those people are of course the guy you was in a voice channel with Scott, further more proving my point that there was pure biasty within this entire incident,

why didn't you deal with it then, you teleported to Daniel schofield and did absolutely nothing, you as a staff member made absolutely no attempt to stop it, no one told me to stop you chrisp was Cloaked and noclipped, Daniel wasn't saying a word and you wasn't saying a word, nothing was done to prevent this from continuing, why didn't you try to stop me why did you just teleport you was even cloaked which proves my point that you were using your commands off duty.

When you mention that Joshyyy complained that you were disrespecting staff, There were multiple instances of this happening. One example of this is when Joshyyy left the server you proceeded to say "thank god" in OOC. Me and Joshyyy both find this to be disrespectful towards him. Another clear example of staff disrespect is when you similarly said "Fuck Joshyyy" in OOC

If you find those words offensive you shouldn't be a Riverside Roleplay Staff member if you can't handle that, any players who see that will immediately leave seeing that staff are such snowflakes that "Fuck Joshyy" and "Thank god"after joshyy timed out offend them, cause this is a exploit and depends on what the staff member wants the player to be warned or its fine, Plus this isn't in roleplay hence it isn't NITRP.

As Daniel has mentioned above, Earlier in the evening you had decided to come with your friends to host a protest outside of the SCO-19 Base. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a protest but when it got to the point where you all decided to 'take over' the base, Killing the officers that tried to arrest you and barricading yourself upstairs claiming that you now owned the building without any sort of adverted reason to raid. Regardless of this, after these events transpired me and the rest of the SCO were responding to a BP raid, and subsequently you and your fellow protestors started to follow us and attempt to ram us out of the road which can clearly be interpreted as car minging and further proves that you had no interest in any form of roleplaying and you were just trying to inconvenience myself and the other officer

i didn't know 90% of the people that came, "Kiling officers that tried to arrest you" that's self defense which is allowed in roleplay, we never had taken over the SCO-19 HQ we were inside cause we couldn't leave for a while, I Never claimed i owned the building, theres no such thing as SCO19 Raid or NCA raid, Plus why are you bringing this up, it isn't related at all this entire riot incident was a entire 2 to 3 hours prior to the ban.

Partially Accepted, your ban will be reduced to 1week rather than two as it is clear that you broke multiple rules regardless of the player count at that time. If you are caught prop pushing people ect again the ban won't be reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom