Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied car minge warning appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Spursfreak7
SteamID64:STEAM_0:1:514659415
Date of warning issue:15/04/2023
Member of staff: James
Warning reason: car minge
Why should we remove the warning: 1st of all i was in a car and i rammed into a garage not on purpose as there was a lot of lag but my car went through the door i then tell the admin that i didnt mean to he then says i saw you do it which he didnt and then warns me, not a verbal warn a full on warn i then say why not a verbal warning and he says 'I always warn people' i had only just got on the server so there wasnt anything i had done before that could have gotten me the warn straight away.

James Pond

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
I was watching you for about 3 min and saw u crashing into everything and then saw u go as fast as u can into the garage door which u somehow no-colided through so then i dragged u away from the area and warned you for car minging.And in the rules it says " Anything from driving on the wrong side of the road to purposely crashing into other vehicles can be considered as car minging."So i belive the warn should stay and was fair.

I was watching you for about 3 min and saw u crashing into everything and then saw u go as fast as u can into the garage door which u somehow no-colided through so then i dragged u away from the area and warned you for car minging.And in the rules it says " Anything from driving on the wrong side of the road to purposely crashing into other vehicles can be considered as car minging."So i belive the warn should stay and was fair.
That is not true because i only just got the car out and didnt crash into one thing because if i crashed into everything it would have destroyed the car

James Pond

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Actually it is true because this was when cars for some reason took very little damage to crashing and wouldnt of destroyed the car full only damaging it. so then i still belive the warn was fair and should stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom